Manchester United

Yeah, one with lots of asbestos and lead paint.

And shitty water pressure.

10 Likes

Fair enough, Diva was not the right word but he does seem too sensitive for a grown man.

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/14603585_1792033774388927_8115337085134569472_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmVfaGQifQ%3D%3D&rl=1500&vabr=776&oh=60234a524c3c0d8251ea9d02f4db5088&oe=5810A45C

Hahaha

2 Likes

I doubt thats true but if it is he needs some fucking perspective and also a bitch slap.

I didn’t notice Mourinho complaining about living in a hotel before his team was thrashed by Chelsea.
Typical Mourinho.
There’s always an excuse.
It’s never his own fault.

Highly doubt it…at least he aint intelligent where it counts if that is the case. If he is this way he would have had a fantastic time with the likes of Wenger and Arsenal, but no he goes to a team that he knows is going to be managed by a cunt of a man that fucks over his players in the press etc and treats them like shit sooner or later to take the heat off of him, whereas wenger protects his players to a fault.

1 Like

for £90m i would have thought he would have had all of that ready to go…so basically Mourinho is saying he is a HUGELY expensive project player that isnt there yet and he hopes will get there.

1 Like

This surely cannot be true…if so that is just typical Jose:

Am I reading it right? He said central defender?
He paid 89m to convert him to a central defender?

yup, it seems so…i am like what in the HELL are you doing if it is even true you can get a PROPER CB for far less than that. Wy the fuck are you getting a transfer record player and converting them from their preferred position. It is like Buying Ozil for £42.5m and converting him into a DM, it makes no fucking sense. Basically Mourinho is saying ’ i know we spent £90m on him but he is no good at what we bought him for we have to experiment with his position until he fits somewhere because we paid so much for him’

1 Like

Thought this around a month ago and it has only become clearer since. United haven’t got a fucking prayer of winning the title this season and as little a chance as ever of even finishing in the top four.

Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea sitting comfortably above them and showing comprehensively more quality across the board. How are they going to finish above two of those teams this term?

Their money and status will obviously tell eventually but at the moment they’re only world class on paper.

This club is a soap opera. Every day there is another ridiculous story.

http://blog.paddypower.com/football/2016/10/26/luke-shaw-brother-twitter-rant-mourinho-useless/?AFF_ID=16562

2 Likes

It’s funny when you read some of the stuff on RedCafe about Shaw, Pogba, and Maureen, etc. They just can’t/won’t see Maureen for the cunt he is. I guess it would be too much of an admission to make after all the jizzing that went on after it was announced he’d be taking over. Sad fucks.

They just needed a marquee signing to show their supporters they are still a powerhouse.

I read an article about how the players aren’t happy with Mourinho because of his training techniques. Damn the mutiny has already begun this early? What a mess United have made looking for the quick fix. One of the best tweets I read over the weekend was some angry united fan in all caps saying they should have given Moyes more time! :astonished::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Almost feel sorry for that club. Who am I kidding, their capitulation is brilliant to watch.

Jose is making the team implode. He’s been there months and still doesn’t even have a working system yet. The players look demotivated, they don’t even look like they know their roles on the pitch. It’s actually one huge mess :joy:

12 Likes

Nothing would be sweeter than to see them failing and look more lost post Fergie. Their chop and change method isn’t working. There appears to be no proper plans in place going forward. What is their style meant to be these days? I don’t know what they really do anymore, other than look awkward. They have the feel of a proper trashy club these days that doesn’t know what to with itself after all the success they had in the 90s and 00s.

Bloomin marvelous though.

5 Likes

His 3rd season syndrome happening in the first season this time :arteta:

https://twitter.com/tr16ia/status/791273139183448064

:cech:

8 Likes

Shaw’s brother seems like a smart person.

Telling Mourinho he’s wrong to pick Rojo in front of Shaw, then saying he’s always had something against him.
Like that’s going to change his mind.

I feel sorry for Mourinho.
It’s not his fault that the team are playing rubbish, it’s because he is staying in a hotel, and can’t find anywhere else, and it’s affecting his team selection.
I’ve stayed in a Travel Lodge as well, so I know what it’s like, even more difficult when you are having to manage a big PL club like Man U :ozil2:

1 Like