Manchester United

Mourinho is playing his strongest team while Pep is rotating very heavily. If United don’t win, its going to be pretty embarrassing.

Also: Neither Mkhitaryan or Martial even make the bench. If Mkhi can’t even make the bench in the League Cup, I don’t see much hope for him ever going out of the Mourinho doghouse. I have no clue why Mourinho seems intent on destroying Martial’s confidence but I’d be happy to buy him if he wants a new club next summer!

Problem is those fuckers will never sell to us, especially with Mourinho in charge (hopefully he wont be by then lol, or maybe it will be great to keep him there to damage even further)

We should have bought Martial when he was at Monaco. We had the cash.

2 Likes

Sold us welbeck and silvestre tho…so i guess never say never, but that is more that they saw us coming, because silvestre was shit on your shoes bad and they knew of Welbecks injury problems.

Yep, I’ll take Martial and Mkhitaryan, thank you. :slight_smile:

Re: Mkhitaryan’s tears Mou really isn’t one to talk considering he broke down in tears when he found out he wasn’t getting the Utd. job when he was with Madrid.

Maybe they should have a good cry together and part ways, with Mkhitaryan Arsenal bound and Mourinho getting on his way to the deepest depths of hell already.

2 Likes

I would not mind grabbing Shaw off their hands, we’d be set for Fullbacks for a decade.

I’d quite like all of:

Shaw, Mhikitaryan and Rashford. Not sure about the rest tbh.

Maybe Pogba purely for Fifa :smile: we don’t need need noobs like that on field.

1 Like

Love the BBC football headline: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37802415

Tell you what, Maureen, baby: neither is your fucking ‘team’.:coq:

He’d be good backup for Ramsey :coq:

5 Likes

Draw again with 3+ expected goals, 75% possession, 37 shots and 19 corners.

Must feel good paying Pogba, Zlatan, Rooney and Schweinsteiger a combined sum of over a million pounds a week when this is what they get out of them, Pogba not igniting, Zlatan missing more chances than I have ever seen him do, Rooney being Rooney and Schweini is not even in the club’s player photo lol

1 Like

8 points behind us. Wenger must be laughing :wenger:. Mustafi>>>>>Ibra+Pogba.

Not even taking into account mkhitaryan who is not even being used and is on a huge wage too and doesnt even hit the bench.

Wasn’t it Mourinho that wanted Shaw at Chelsea?

Dont think he honestly knows what he wants…and i am not saying that to take the piss. He buys players all the time and never plays them, gets decent players makes them run around defending etc the guy is an absolute mess!

1 Like

Yeah they are on a hideous run with only 2 wins in the least 8 league games they have played.

After what he said about his life in Manchester, i think he is trying to get sacked. It’s impossible Manure are so bad.

I highly doubt it. Firstly, this is a job he has desperately coveted for years and years. Secondly, his reputation would take a colossal hit if he totally failed in the job that followed his last season at Chelsea. Thirdly, after this job there aren’t a huge amount of places for him to go, he’s already managed several of the world’s biggest clubs and burnt his bridges with them (Chelsea, Madrid?).

Just my opinion but I think he’ll be desperate to succeed at United.

He’ll be managing PSG in a few years IMO

2 Likes

I’ve always hoped Wenger would take PSG, but then brand loyalty and all that. I guess he will simply retire after Arsenal

Fair enough. Let’s put it in this way: he is desperate to do well, but he is probably past it.