Result

• Brighton win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Back to a full strength XI?

Tough 1-2 win.

3 Likes

Will be at this one - got tickets via Amex card (tickets were extortionate though!). Hoping for a comfortable 2-0 win for us so we can enjoy the rest of the weekend.

5 Likes

Though away ground to go to.

If we field the same lineup as we did last night, I can’t see us winning. Going for a draw based on that.

If we have our strongest 11, and that means Jesus, Nelson, Zinny and Nketiah do not feature… then we’ll win.

1 Like

We won’t field the same team as last night.

But I think Arteta sees Jesus in our strongest side, so that might disappoint you.

1 Like

raya;
white, saliba, gabriel, kiwior;
rice, jorginho, odegaard;
saka, havertz, martinelli

5 Likes

I’m expecting something like that.

Outside chance we see Partey over Jorginho

Tomiyasu over Kiwior.

Yep, back to a nearly full strength 11 with maybe 1 or 2 tweaks up front.

I think Arteta might be keeping Saka on ice for the Munchen game next week, so we could see a change there. Pretty much full strength though, getting the thrusters engaged for ze Germans.

Get fucked you chip-stealing gull cunts.

1 Like

I’m reallly nervous about this one. These guys seem to have a number on us, if we win this my optimism for the season jumps tenfold.

2 Likes

Mitoma is definitely out for this one. He’s their most dangerous player and always seems to cause us big problems.

Nevertheless, this will be a really tough game. A proper battle for 90 mins.

I’ve no doubt we will go full strength but it’s difficult to ignore the Bayern game just a few days later.

2 Likes

I agree, but I have faith in Arteta making sure the players are fully focused on this game.

Btw, what is the deal with Saka last night? In the press conference Arteta said he was fine I thought, but has anything else came out after the game? Should he be available for Sunday’s game?

I expect the line-up that Bl1nk posted earlier.

2 Likes

Back to full full strength and a 2 or 3-1 victory. Think it’ll be tough, but ultimately we emerge victorious!

:arteta2:

2 Likes

Sorry in advance

Title race ends here

Pretty confident for this one. Brighton looked pretty flat defensively against Liverpool, they kinda sat in between a high press and a low block. I think if we bring our intensity and put it on them we shouldn’t have any trouble creating chances and scoring.

Oh this will be easier than Luton.

Maybe some people are imagining that purple patch they had for a few weeks last season. But anyone thinking this will be tough hasn’t watched Brighton lately.

5 Likes

I haven’t watched them lately.

Are they really that poor? I still see De Zerbi’s name mentioned on shortlists for top clubs.

They’re not dreadful. But they’re not as good as last season. Just look at their results. You’ll have to scroll a while to be concerned

Took Liverpool close at anfield last week and could’ve finished 2-2 at the end.

Don’t see why anyone thinks they’re gonna be easy.

3 Likes