Arsène Wenger

Although if we do lose this, i do agree with you…

1 Like

I surely has to resign. It’s not acceptable to go out against Ostersunds!

1 Like

No, the blame lays on Wenger, this is what happens when the manager is shit.

3 Likes

Its the feckin players who think they’re too good for this lot…but as i said, if we lose he has to go…

2 Likes

Nope just a shit manager.

2 Likes

Players attitude to lesser teams in recent seasons has been disgusting. They feel they can play at walking pace and win the game. Awful attitude.

3 Likes

Fucking embarrassment of a man.

How do people still like this cunt? Or don’t want him sacked cause he “doesn’t deserve it” :joy:

Get him out. I want Gazidis to perform a Millitery coo.

3 Likes

So are we shit or what?

Thanks Arsene.

1 Like

fucking wenger underestimated the opposition again, oh we are 3-0 up against minnows ill send out the shittier players. Mind you this team should be more than good enough to not ship any goals and at least keep it 0-0 not shitting bricks about going through…fucking pathetic cunts.

1 Like

Surely, going out today would mean the end of Wenger. How could he resist it?

Can you blame the manager for his team going 0-2 down in 1 minute? That’s down to the players

As i’ve said, we lose he has to go…but earlier on people were saying he should play the kids, like Eddie…this is a pretty decent team out there, he sends them out, they are the ones who deserve feckin criticising here, its them letting the club down at the moment. Wenger must go if we lose this, but he is NOT to blame for that 1st half shower of shit! That is down to the 11 dickheads on the pitch…

I hate to tell you this but it’s not. Your hero Wenger it is down to

what?! :arteta:

You keep saying its to do with the players. I used to think the same, they played such shite. all the time like this.

Thing is, this team is completely different to the last bunch of cunts I used to blame.
And that was completely different to the pricks that used to play like this before. And then again…

Different players playing the same shit way have come and gone, but the man coaching them stays the same.

Tell you something?

1 Like

When have i said he is my hero, you can’t see past him to blame anyone else…I reckon you think Wenger organised the 9 11 terror attacks,…ffs

Mental strength…something Wenger instilled to the team

https://twitter.com/legrove/status/966777445352427520

10 Likes

What’s funny lol

I do agree with you Electrifying, and i’ll say it again, if we lose he has to go…but, if we come back and win 6-2, does Wenger get the credit, or will the players suddenly become wonderful again…