Arsène Wenger

Large degrees of Wenger mockery this afternoon. Please just leave Arséne, I know you won’t, but just one more weary request to add to the pile.

Two more years of this, Christ :laughing:

4 Likes

you just KNOW, he will be here next season with a couple of new MEH players with the fucking bullshit of ‘i still have a lot of fight left in me i havent finished’ you may not have finished but we have finished with you…just please fuck off!

Really can’t be fucked moaning about Wenger in this thread anymore. Worn out tbh

Also where has the random beef from Luca and Jakey came from :eyes:

It’s so predictable at this point. We’ll make one or two signings from the Xhaka price bracket, lose Alexis to Chelsea/PSG/Juventus, lose Ozil to Bayern but still tie Ox down to a long term deal.

The club will pump a lot of stories out about how Arsene has a renewed energy and a new focus to get Arsenal back into the Champions League and how he’s looking forward to playing new teams in the Europa League.

Ivan will tell us that there are big things around the corner on the commercial front. They’ll leak details of the Adidas deal, revive the bruised banana shirt to keep old timers happy.

The new signings will be okay but ultimately the squad will be unbalanced. EL football will take its toll, injuries will pile up and we’ll fade away from the Top 4.

There’s not much to be excited about at the club right now. Two more years of stale 4-2-3-1 (because the back three was only ever an experiment until the end of this season) and stale Arsene excuses.

1 Like

Hahah Jake and Gunnings strange little interaction cheered me up a little.

2 Likes

With how Arsenal fans have been lauding the achievements of Pochettino this pat six months, imagine what it’s been like being a Spurs fan watching “genius” Arsene Wenger building an empire for over a decade, outplaying them in many a derby, winning the league at their ground, turning Arsenal into one of Europe’s top clubs to then have him fall to this.

They deserve a shot at mocking how far he’s fallen. It must be fucking sweet for them right now after so long in the wilderness and this’ll sadly be a memorable win for them.

2 Likes

Yup, I guess Arsenal won the first ever proper match at White Hart Lane so they’ve just evened up the scores.

We still take it on aggregate tho :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wenger Stay banter from the scum is pretty fun, were it not so painful that we will actually be stuck with this delusional asshat for another seasons to come.

He posted the same old shit we are used to see. I get we want Wenger out. Just don’t sound like a broken record.

Just win the FA Cup and that’ll be a nice ending.

7 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s a legend of our club posting that. Everything Arsenal is just so tainted right now. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Well he’s failed then. Man up and leave Wenger

4 Likes

I don’t remember him being that bold. Damn.

Around the same time as that, Ivan said that we can now compete with Bayern Munich and an AFC director also said that we could sign any player outside of Messi and Ronaldo.

Lies lies lies.

3 Likes

Neither did I! Someone just retweeted it on my timeline. Thought it was worth a post on here

I’ve just checked and i’m still breathing Calum. Thanks for reminder.lol.

2 Likes

Stuff Wenger in the fookin barrel n fire the fkkin thing.

2 Likes

:expressionless: So funny :hipster: