Arsène Wenger

Anyone watching Football Today right now? They are discussing the failings of Arsene and his team with Sol Campbell and Curtis Davis. Sol has some interesting insights, things we have always suspected.

Link to the video if you get it.

What kind of points is he bringing up?

Has he mentioned black managers yet?

1 Like

Has he mentioned that he’s a Tory cunt yet?

4 Likes

Campbell was one of our best players but I find it difficult to call him an Arsenal legend as he is quite an unlikeable character
There’s something very strange about him.
He seems slightly unhinged as well as being even more mercenary than most players.

Hes a fucking tool in all honesty. Plus i cant abide the whole leaving a club for a rival thing, even though it worked in our favour.

1 Like

And his doo lally episode at half time v West Ham… He plays the victim card well…

The fact is that they are so stubborn they can’t say anything different.

1 Like

It’s hilarious from our perspective that he left Spurs as captain on a free and joined us, subsequently winning several major honours.

But it truly takes a cunt to do that. We’ve hated on several former players for far less than that, so as much as you enjoy it you have to recognise the sheer cuntery.

For me that’s a big reason why he can’t ever be considered an Arsenal legend. There’s just too much Tottenham in him.

5 Likes

People make to much of this rivalry imo. Tottenham was 11th, 10th and 12th the three seasons before he joint. It was just a logical career move.

1 Like

No.

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

We hate them, but not West Ham, because Spurs are in the same proximity and West Ham is further away?

I get the hate for Chelsea more since they pretty much took our place in the pecking order.

I’m not choosy - FUCK 'EM ALL!:campbell:

2 Likes

[quote=“SDGooner, post:4290, topic:125, full:true”]
People make to much of this rivalry imo.[/quote]

I would agree 100% as far as being in the stadium is concerned. It’s ridiculous that if you were to take out the three chants we have in which the only word is Arsenal, and all the chants about Spurs, there’d pretty much be nothing left. I hate that so much of our collective attention as fans is focussed on them. To be honest, it’s a very Spurs-like attitude.

1 Like

And since they are slighty better, it seems to have gotten only worse. At least in my perception.

The worst parts of the rivalry, like the anti-Semitic chanting definitely have. Some people just can’t get a hold of themselves now when we play them.

1 Like

depends what age you are, some of a certain age hate West Ham(murderers) just as much as the scum…
I hate everything to do with the scum, from their fans to their players, will not even converse with them(online)
hate West Ham for the murder… and Chelsea. for what happened to me…
But as you say Tottnum are the nearest team to us so theres more in it…
NORTH LONDON IS RED
But fuck knows what this has to do with Wenger…

1 Like

Sol Cambell may be a Tool but if he didn’t walk out on Tottenham like he did then Wenger’s only league title would be 1998.