Arsène Wenger

The whole media has jumped on “is his time up” with pleasure.

We need those Facebook type ‘like emojis’ on here :joy:
:+1::heart::joy::open_mouth::slightly_frowning_face::rage:

:wilshere:

11 Likes

This is combining two important things. a) Protesting against an old, power hungry tyrant who’s a threat to a decent future and b) trying to stop Trump.

10 Likes
1 Like

Well theres a protest happening at the bayern game ,im thinking of binning it off !

What for?

Wenger out…got a txt yesterday

Seems obvious really… you ever go to them? Whats the turnout like?

Been on the price/ticket/greed ones… Very good turnout for that…

Im in this one…

1 Like

‘You are dishonest to your federation’

Amazing. :arteta: :hipster:

Like something @Maxi_Gooner would say. I love it

1 Like

It seems he has been watching too much Starship Troopers

2 Likes

I cant bring myself to protest . I dont want him hounded out but each season I want him gone more and more. He should have gone after Hull or Villa but I dont think he will quit. Arsenal is his life and his wife. Ive realised however that I dont want quick fix solutions and I want an Arsenal man in the chair . I want Dennis Berkamp . Is he ready ? No so up to now Ive accepted That 2nd best might well be wenger but each passing year my resentment towards him grows. His arrogance and vanity annoys me though and Im at the stage where il look away when at the ides of march the knives come out.

2 Likes

He said he likes Mbappe, didn’t he? So get him and then leave :wink:

He will talk about how he nearly signed him whilst Mbappe scores 30 league goals for Chelsea.

6 Likes

That could have signed 11 ! Which doesnt include Mataa,Hazard or the Hapless Higuain !

But from Wenger’s point of view, the most important thing is, “we tried.”

It’s always comforting to know that he “tried” but failed miserably, to sign all these world class players.
It’s great to know that we saved loads of money because they “didn’t meet with his valuation,” so we kept the money for the next transfer window.

But at least we did get the world class class talents, in positions where we were desperate for quality, like Denilson, Gervinho, Chamakh, Sylvestre, Santos, Sqillaci, Ramsey, Flamini, etc.

Even better were the transfer windows where we tried so hard to buy these elite players but, because they didn’t meet with his valuation, he didn’t bother buying anyone at all, because in Wenger’s world, there is no plan B and buying no one is the better option.

I suppose at least he “tried,” but like fourth place, it’s not going to win you trophies.

2 Likes

If he tries, but he fails to sign someone because a big club offer more money he can say we can’t compete with their money.

Give him his due… He fixed my camera in Deportivo… Bit of a photographer is Arsene…

That’s true, but the excuse wears a bit thin after a while.
It also means that Wenger and Gazidis should stop droning on about us being able to buy any player.

Most supporters know we can’t compete with the biggest clubs in Europe, but that doesn’t excuse transfer windows where we have bought inadequate players or no one at all or waiting more than four seasons to get a proper striker.