Arsène Wenger

Funny seeing him lose his shit with Taylor in the tunnel, likely to be repercussions I’m sure.

Heres a great idea. Lets sack our manager while we are 2nd.

2 Likes

What are we going to do with 2nd? Scratch our ass with it? How many of us here can believe we can overhaul Chelsea? Chelsea will drop points but us? We are guaranteed to drop even more points. I’ve lost faith in Arsene and his team. We are damn fortunate to win because of a lucky late penalty.

If you believe being 2nd in the league at this stage of the season is justifiable cause to sack Wenger, then you are absolutely batshit crazy.

3 Likes
5 Likes

:heartbeat::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::wenger2::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

Whatever does happen to Wenger, he owes the steward a debt of gratitude or else I think it would’ve been even more serious.

1 Like

Putting hands on an official is stupid, it doesn’t merit praise.

3 Likes

Yep pushing the official is petulant and bitchy. Much like Alexis throwing down his gloves. There are ways to display passion in a progressive and proactive manner.

Depends on what the referee was saying.
And it’s stupid to ask players and managers to go all the way in, especially there are just few minutes left.

If they are not on pitch and in technical area, that should be good enough.

I loved it personally

What did he do?

Loved the passion in the push

Anyone have a clip of the shove?

3 Likes

Would love to see Wenger’s face when Sanchez scores at the pen lol

Honestly though he should be wiser than to push him, but maybe he had some point with regards to the rules of where he is allowed to stand or w/e, I don’t know. He is not the most active match coach so if he can’t be on the touch line for a couple of games it shouldn’t be a big deal I guess.

What about the classy guy shout Wenger gets here and then does a Jose.

2 Likes

Good thing Anthony Taylor is not one to go down easily.

Least surprising news of the day