Arsène Wenger

Yes he wasn’t happy about being moved to the wing, wanted to play CF. Won us the title at Old Traford to

Very well said.

Tbf the more pessimist approach would be to say that there is no title race as long as Chelsea don’t start fucking up. It’s not us or Liverpool or Spurs in a title race but Chelsea playing for the title and the rest looking for 4th.

But hey, that’s just me. Maybe it will be different in a months time.

Better not to think about the title. W don’t give our best when we think about it.

I have heard that before.:wink:

1 Like

What on earth are you talking about?

Lol, so you’ve revealed yourself. You aren’t a completely new member after all now are you?

Fair play to him, might mean that it has been bandied around from the fanbase for a while now, not just this forum!

1 Like

I think it’s pretty easy to see that he’s been on the boards before in some capacity.

He/ she might have been on the boards without registering as a member, I started reading this forum around 2008 but didn’t become a member until 2014.

I think it’s funny because @Kaner probably actually thinks A4TT is on his side when he’s just trolling, trolling, trolling.

1 Like

[quote=“Aussiegooner, post:3066, topic:125, full:true”]
He/ she might have been on the boards without registering as a member, I started reading this forum around 2008 but didn’t become a member until 2014.
[/quote]Blimey, what made you wait 6 years before deciding to become a member on here?

2 Likes

Really don’t know to be honest, I should have became a member a lot earlier as I enjoyed reading the forum.

To be fair i did the same as you mate, but with some other forums.

Lurking is fun :slight_smile: you on any others?

1 Like

Don’t really read many others these days mate, pay the odd visit to Redcafe and the Kop one when United and Liverpool are going through bad patches respectively :joy:

1 Like

At the end of the day i’m concerned about who he isn’t buying than who wenger is selling.
As oomph says Wenger doesn’t want to let go of our Shiite i would be happy to let him keep his average players but he should must buy some more quality players.
Let him fill the training ground with mediocrity as long as he fills the team and our bench with quality.
Or better still sack the fossils c**t.

1 Like

We still lack quality in depth ,we need to replace Santi Carzola,we need a left back and we need a class striker but we wont be doing it anytime soon !

3 Likes

I wrote a long entry but thought a simpler sentence.

Sack him and give this season a miss.

Why not post the long entry?

Easier to summarise it all. Oh and then after posting just now we won because of a late penalty. Still stand by he should be sacked.