Just saw the whole game and agree with most things said in here already.
- Kolasinac; is a tank, great signing, so aggressive.
- Xhaka; has given the ball away in crucial areas about 5 or 6 times. Their first goal started by him giving it away, their second was a bit more obvious, howler of a pass wayward.
- Chamberlain; looks decent, but needs a much better end product, probably better on the right
- Ozil; was a bit meh, need more from him
- Lacazette; Lol what a great header and celebration, was happy with his complete performance. Great debut
- Holding; had his worst performance for us IMO. Gave the ball away a lot. Probably better suited next to more experienced center backs
- Cech; didn't look convincing all game. Thought that clearance when he sprinted to Vardy was more fortunate than convincing. Could have ended real badly lol.
Overall a very sloppy performance. Good in patches, but very poor as well. We need to get shit right asap, two big away games next. Delighted we got the 3 points of course. What an ending that was, Giroud's header was lovely.
Thank fuck the concert was amazing, otherwise I'd be completely gutted lol. Was hard to ignore my phone lol. Actually turned it off at first, then after 10 minutes in I turned it on, saw '1-1' thought FFS, turned it off again lol. Then at HT turned it back on, 2-2... Turned it straight back off then back on after full-time. Went crazy when I saw the final score while standing in line to get my coat lol. Interesting night.
Fuck off Vardy