Your five most iconic arsenal tops?

2 Likes

Best home effort by Puma?

Yay. @JakeyBoy has one of those tops.

It was a shit season (94/95) but it was the best blue away kit ever.

1 Like

They’re there alright. Mine are quite worn down due to the having been through the wash about 500 times

The day after I bought it there was a pull in the lightning (probably my fault as I was a stupid child), so the day after my mum took me to the Arsenal shop and went on a massive rant about how shit the quality of these things are, and how poor parents are guilted into buying them for ridiculous prices and the exploitation of child fans, so to shut her up they let me swap it for this one

which was like wearing a fucking jumper, but was also £5 more expensive as it was a keeper one so it was still a victory

3 Likes

Speaking of keepers, I always thought this one was a bit of a classic

1 Like

2001/02

3 Likes

4 Likes

The gold Sega one is just such a classic, helps that it provides so many good memories!

In terms of more modern ones I loved the badge on the 2011-12 shirt

1 Like

94/95.

If that’s Seaman’s performance against Auxerre away, I’d rank that right up there as his finest performance

No, sadly I have not got that one. I’ve constantly got my eye out for one available at a price I can justify.

1 Like

My earliest Arsenal memory is playing as Arsenal in FIFA 2003 in that top. Bergkamp and Henry running riot :joy:

Good pic. I actually had that shirt with Gilberto 19 on the back :sweat_smile:

And those epic total 90’s too!

2 Likes

I love the blue kits but young me always thought they were cursed. Should have more won more in them.

1 Like

Forgot all about this one

How about least favourite?

:nauseated_face:

Not helped by the fact we got a 6-1 drubbing in it up at Old Trafford

Nothing tops that deckchair thing we had a few seasons ago.

That’s my first Arsenal kit.

Seaman
Luzhny - Stepanovs - Grimandi - Cole

:face_vomiting: