You know what really grinds my gears?

It should be in every country’s constitution, lunchtime is sacred

Snacking and eating during a meeting is essential to get through it without mental trauma. If people dont like the smell of my store bought Chicken Korma then make a complaint to my boss.

1 Like

I couldn’t think of anything worse then having a job where you have meetings, honestly for me being stuck in one place for a period of time I can’t deal with it, I need to be always up and about

Why’s man gotta attack my favourite ready meal like that ffs

2 Likes

Virgin media. You fucking cunts. Internet has dropping on and off for 15 hours now. They expect me to pay £80 a month for internet I can’t use?! They’re lucky there isn’t anywhere else that has fibre optic in my area.

4 Likes

It’s an absolute joke. Can’t even hotspot for work either as every Tom, Dick and Harry in the area is trying to do that and it’s taking a million hours to load anything.

Virgin have been dreadful this year. Today has been the final straw for me. As soon as I can actually get through on the phone to them I’m sacking them off.

1 Like

There internet seems to go down all the time.

2 Likes

I’m telling they’re either paying my bill for the next month or I’m going elsewhere. It’ll probably fall on deaf ears but hey ho

Same as me. I’m in a black hole zone whereby they are one of two suppliers (the other are Sky - who offer a petty 2mb or whatever the fuck) in our area. So we are practically stuck with these fuckwits who have really poor service for the prices they charge. Sick of their ‘support’ which is located in Asia that clearly read off a script.

What a load of bollocks.

2 Likes

Bought new build from Persimmon that came with FTTP, the company Fibrenest is owned by persimmon, at first I thought it was cheeky as fuck but in 2 years I’ve had zero issues and I genuinely mean that, so they can do what the fuck they like.

1 Like

@Josh @Phoebica @YJYUX - I’ve been with Plusnet for years and never had any issues whatsoever. Would thoroughly recommend them as a company and they have good customer service too - you can actually speak to someone if there is an issue and they help!

I personally would always stay away from Virgin, Sky, or TalkTalk.

2 Likes

Virgin have always been good to me tbh. Broadband has only dropped out half a dozen times over like 8 years or so.

You can’t fool me, Richard.

4 Likes

Mine has dropped out about half a dozen times in the last month!

I only went with them as wanted TV too and you get BT Sport free. To be fair though, when I call them up they are always helpful. They sent me a brand new hub after i complained once and a booster. And they always reduce bill if I suggest going elsewhere.

But still, I work from home - I need reliable broadband.

I have virgin too. I get it free cos they have a box yoke on the side of my house that they wouldn’t get to sell to like 20 houses without. It goes down a few times a month but I don’t feel like my grievance would be legitimate under the circumstances :slight_smile:

This came up on my for you on YouTube and it’s very first world problems but watching some British guy on YouTube rank his worst “sneakers” purchases and him constantly saying sneakers instead of trainers is wanting me to be violently sick. :face_vomiting:

Stop trying to be American

People playing videos/TikTok’s out loud on public transport.

Headphones were invented for a reason.

7 Likes

We just call them shoes lol trainers is a stupid name for something very few people actually train in.

Shoes is too general. Trainers is used to differentiate between various shoes. You don’t have to take it so literal. A lot of women wear ballet pumps, but they don’t do ballet. And neither do they walk around on all fours if they wear kitten heels.

1 Like

A solid punch in the face was invented for this very reason also

1 Like