You know what really grinds my gears?

It’s not the same since they cancelled Jezza.

2 Likes

The phrase chunky but funky… makes my skin crawl

1 Like

Right now absolutely everything is annoying me . The pinnacle is trying to load replacement nylon on an automatic garden strimmer head . What an arsehole of an invention. You need to have the manual dexterity of an ambidextrous octopus.
Curved shaft , straight shaft , nylon in , nylon out . FFS

5 Likes

Am I the only one who has never heard this before? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The price of lumber is too fucking high! I just want to build some shelves, not a golden fucking palace. It shouldn’t cost 100 bucks to build simple 8 ft x 2 ft shelves.

2 Likes

How haven’t you? Everyone says it, well everyone with a bit of timber on them :joy::joy::joy:

Think you need to set your dating apps to below 80 years old. I can’t imagine anyone younger saying chunky but funky

Hahaha

3 Likes

Trust me it’s 20-35 saying it :joy:

1 Like

I took my boy to a dance class. To be “covid secure” before they let you in they do those radar gun thermometer temperature checks on you.

So this woman points it sort of at my head, I hear a beep and she says “yeah you’re fine”. As I walk past I look down at the display - 32.2 degrees. Well I’m not fucking fine if that’s my temperature am I.

There’s no law saying you have to temperature check people so why bother if you don’t give a shit anyway.

5 Likes

Your brain not letting you get a good amount of sleep ahead of a near 9 hour shift. Thanks brain

4 Likes

No shit. My local buy & sell had some joker asking $400 for a 12’ 6x10. I guess he wasn’t joking, either.

2 Likes

Fir real.

2 Likes

Wood you believe it

4 Likes

It’s a bloody jOak.

4 Likes

Log off now, all of you.

6 Likes

Vets bills ,
Vets are nothing short of money grabbing heart string pulling mercenaries.
They don’t give a flying fudge about people’s love for their pets , all they care about is profit and what in it for them .
BASTARDS

8 Likes

While I’m on a rant …
My gorgeous lab needed some anti inflammatory tablets …
I paid £18 for a prescription so I could buy them off the ‘internet’
Brilliant, alls good … BUT
I need some tablets to tie him over until the anti’s arrived …
14 tablets for 33 fucking quid !
Online the same anti 62 pence
Vets price the thick end of 2 quid
Absolute thieving robbing bastards .

3 Likes

My daughter is binge watching this programme called Sam and Cat.
It’s a crap kids comedy with a teenage Ariana Grande. Her character and voice is grating on me big time here.
Something going to have to give here.

5 Likes

Hahaha, if my kid tries to watch any American kids TV show in it I’m taking away his toys. Putting him on the naughty step I dunno.

The yank accent when they’re trying to appeal to children is the single most annoying sound ever.

I think I was around my brothers when he had blippi(?) On. Give that guy a try. If you last 10 mins I’ll PayPal you 2 quid

3 Likes

Yeah Barney that pink dinosaur was always on the ban list with my kids.
I’ll be honest though moody 10 year old daughters are a tough battle. Forced into the Macdonald’s bribe now. I’m desperate here.:blush:

4 Likes