Yeremy Pino

Save the Cheerleader… Save the World

2 Likes

Classic!

A show that failed the more it tried to explain its mythology. Season one is a five out of five though.

4 Likes

Interesting that English media have nor confirmed or denied the Pino rumours yet.

I agree that he isn’t the desired profile but its hard to see what the realistic alternatives are at this point. My big dream is Pedro Neto but I haven’t heard much on that. Diaby seems set to stay at Leverkusen and they are asking a big fee. Zaha’s ability to play our kind of football is totally unclear. Asensio…meh. If there is a realistic alternative then I’m absolutely in for it but its not clear to me who that might be.

Pino clearly isn’t there yet in terms of end product but by many accounts he is very hard working off the ball, uses the ball really well, and very advanced tactically for his age. I don’t think he pushes Martinelli or Saka for a starting role but he seems like he could play 20 minutes off the bench in the PL at a decent level and start Europa League games. And its basically impossible to go very wrong on a transfer like this from an investment standpoint as he will be a 19-20 year-old with a very high ceiling on relatively low wages.

1 Like

Looks okay. Kinda has a similar gait to Alexis Sanchez but without the explosiveness. Statistically, I’m not really seeing the top-end talent. Pass

1 Like

Amazing smoke screen for Ansu Fati, Rodrygo or a young, La Liga wide forward who would justify spending over 50m on when we already have Martinelli out there on the left.

P. S. I know Fati has injury problems.

It’s Bowen, isn’t it?

That would be bloody brilliant.

Draxler?

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that as well. It sounds like Villarreal are backed into a corner here. They actually do want to sell him.
Interesting if we caught wind of it and went in for the guy or perhaps Villarreal are leaking this info about Arsenal and Liverpool being interested.
Probably expected to sell Danjuma or Pau by now.

If we get him ~30m that would be a good buy for one of Spain’s top talents.

The category is “Underachieving players of the 2010s

4 Likes

Btw, it’s been some time now and I don’t think other non-Spanish credible sources have even addressed these rumours coming out of Spain.
I would have at least expected someone to deny or confirm them, maybe provide one of those cover all bases updatez.

1 Like
1 Like

Get in!!

@GC-Maniac Tier?

completing their business? Says who? I am sure that the club hasnt said that we are finished.

Look, its 442! It’s just as reliable as the back of the Sunday Sport, Mav.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Just saw a report a while ago that Liverpool are on the verge of signing him.

I’m still waiting for someone known address this. Still feels a bit of messy situation. Could very well be our name along with Liverpool’s are being used to cash in on Pino.

2 Likes

Stupid Scousers.

They’ve got 5 recognised attacking forwards already.