Wrestling

One of the many reasons AEW is garbage, they take fuck all care of their wrestlers. Imagine sanctioning a spot like that.

Well the owner is too busy buying a second promotion that he still has no idea what to do with and now on top of it he wants to buy WWE and got his daddy and some other medium onboard with that. :man_facepalming:

It’s ok dude, I watched it lol.

Seems like it’s gonna be poles apart from the tag match Britt Baker & Hayter had against Saraya and Toni Storm on Dynamite.

The heels got cheered :laughing: hayter’s getting some pop.

1 Like

It’s got nothing to do with that though. From day one AEW has been more than happy to let wrestlers do unnecessarily dangerous shit and get injured in the process.

3 Likes

Well, it highlights TK’s priorities.

Hasn’t fixed his shop yet he tries to expand.

One of these days some idiot will end up paralyzed on live television due to silly spot and then good luck with the backlash.

This is heartbreaking. Can’t believe it. So fucking young.

Just heard this, wtf?! So shocked, car crash apparently. RIP to him and the other person who lost their life

Noooo way. He was so talented! Awful news

A real shame. RIP

Today’s his brother’s birthday as well.
Mark must be a mess right now.

Speaking of mess, Big Kev doesn’t seem to be doing very well himself.

That’s very disturbing. I hope the big man is ok. He’s a legend and definitely been a rough couple years for him

3 Likes

Fucking hell, poor bloke. Hopefully those specific comments were really dark humour, a way of coping with things perhaps. Hope he’s got people around him.

1 Like

Tbh, at first I thought Big Kev was just joking but what he said by the end was pretty deep about not being sure why he even gets out of bed.
Sounds to me like a bit of an existential crisis. Not a parent myself but I feel once you have kids your priorities change completely, your kids come first.
They seem to have been really close till the end. They quit drinking together before his son’s cardiac arrest.

His best friend Scott is also gone so he probably doesn’t even have anyone to talk to. It must be tough to deal with.

Having dealt with death to people close to me I feel like the best thing you can do in these situations is keep yourself busy.
I hope Paul and Shawn reach out to him. A place in NXT or WWE where he can help out the next generation could help.

Must be horrific losing your best friend and son in a space of couple months. Feels like a plea for help.

I’m sure HHH and HBK must of reached out to him in some capacity but Nash never really seemed like he had that much interest in getting involved in wrestling again. Potentially views it as just another headache.

3 Likes

KO signing Zayn’s name on the contract for the Rumble and helping him win? This is such good shit.

1 Like

Doubt it but Sami v Roman would be a better choice for Wrestlemania than Cody v Roman, if The Rock is indeed not available.

This has a proper Wrestlemania build to it. Cody will get his chance eventually but Sami story deserves the Wrestlemania culmination more.

It’s either gonna be at the Rumble or Elimination Chamber. Chamber is in Montreal so that makes sense

1 Like

Was watching Wrestlemania 6 last night. Only saw the first 3 matches ahead of the boxing but I was hooked.

Wrestling from a bygone era. Really good stuff.

1 Like

Warrior vs Hogan had so much energy compared to the Halloween Havoc disaster. Crowd was well into it.

I’ll also get this out of the way, the splash into the back of his opponent Warrior did never made a lick of sense, I know there’s a few illogical moves out there but that one took liberties.

1 Like

I like Sami and the work he’s done this year, but he’s not the main event of Wrestlemania. He was pinned by Jonny Knoxville in a mouse trap last year :grinning:

The plan I’ve read is for him to challenge Roman at Elimination Chamber and go on to face the Usos with KO at Mania which makes perfect sense.