Wrestling

Well, well:

:joy::joy::joy: vince will never sell to a rival, his ego won’t allow it

The more embarrassing thing here is TK actually getting his dad onboard with joining the race to buy WWE.

Tony Khan would never be able to live with the hate that comes with running WWE

1 Like

It’s a silly move. He already has a wrestling company. If he has the money to buy WWE, why not spend it on improving his company?

Most of the WWE faithfuls will quit watching as soon as he buys it. He also seems unable to delegate. He wants to do everything himself. That shit can’t fly with an entity like WWE.

Just stay in your lane and and focus on AEW and ROH. We don’t want another wrestling monopoly anyway.

1 Like

I know they could get loans or whatever but the others in the running can easily outbid the Khans if it comes to that.

We probably won’t see a peak in wrestling like in the late 90s now. That was its heyday, its nadir, its zenith.

Competition breeds success, and we were enjoying both products back then.

AEW and WWE under one ownership…I dread to think. (It’s in a bad enough state as we speak)

The Khan’s are absolutely not buying WWE. I can guarantee that now. They’d be priced out, simple as that. Like Sham said, they’d easily be outbid. Be it by literal multi-billionaires Saudi Arabia or Disney. And like I said, Vince’s ego would never allow to sell to a rival, because suddenly then he’s been beat and he never gets beat.

Best case scenario, Disney to a subsidiary of ESPN or Comcast. Worst case, obvs Saudi

One of these words means the exact opposite to the other two.

I should have just said peak and been done with it

1 Like

“Smaller rival” :joy:

4 Likes

In the actual article they even say “much smaller”.
I don’t even think there intention was to shame AEW. They’re trying to emphasize how bizarre it would be for AEW(smaller company) buying the WWE(bigger company).

I would be fuming if I was TK seeing this headline though. He’s already prepping drafts ahead of Rampage tonight, that’s when he usually takes a shot at others. How do you even come back to this though without looking stupid? :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Adam Cole BAY BAY back on Dynamite

1 Like

Vince buying WCW was one of the worst things to happen to wrestling. Please don’t let Khan buy WWE for the sake of the industry.

3 Likes

Especially because we already know he has no idea how to run a wrestling company lol

3 Likes

Anna Jay was trending and I checked why.
Well(spoilers @DavidHillier):

The fuck’s the need to do that in a fucking taped show like Rampage that barely anybody bothers to watch nowadays. Fucking stupid man.

1 Like