Wrestling

The visual in the media scrum was just insane. :rofl:

Bloody CM Punk starting off the conference himself by burying the dirt sheets in front of them, Meltzer and Alvarez were present and he clowned them by name.
He then started burying the EVPs right besides Tony while eating muffins and enjoying his beverage. :sob:

1 Like

Exactly the reasons he gave when he quit WWE. Such a fucking moaner itā€™s unbelievable. Should of just stayed retired

1 Like

How anyone can be on the side of this manchild baffles me lol

1 Like

This is a work.

Nah I donā€™t think it is

Whatever it is, itā€™s not very interesting.

The media scrum was meh. If the stories of the fight are true, itā€™s very, very interesting.

Makes Bret ripping out Shawn Michaelā€™s hair seem like handbags by comparison

Nah, All Excrete Wrestling being a circus is no longer a story, itā€™s just the status quo.

Itā€™s gone directly to end times WCW.

1 Like

Rumourā€™s Punk has been fired

Sacking him means going all in with your current crop of Indy nerds which is basically a death sentence for AEW lol

2 Likes

AEW is an absolute laughing stock :joy:

Not too late to make Danielson #1ā€¦ah who am I kidding.

Wonder if Punk and HHH mend the fences and he ends up back at WWE in the ultimate fuck you to the Indy fans

1 Like

HHH rehired Braun who has been a pretty controversial figure himself the past few years.
Hell, theyā€™ve booked Cody Rhodes as one of the biggest stars in WWE.
Have no doubt they will approach CM Punk if he becomes available. It all depends on how stubborn Punk is about doing business with WWE now.

My understanding from listening to his interviews is that there were indeed talks with WWE in the past. Ultimately, he chose AEW.

It would be a massive hit for AEW if they lose another star willingly and pretty much hand him to WWE.
Thereā€™s money to be made with Punk v Reigns, a rivalry thatā€™s been built up for a decade now. Thereā€™s also Rollins v Punk which is another potentially big money match that theyā€™ve teased when Punk was on FOX.
And you know what would hurt AEW even more? Cody v Punk, a feud that didnā€™t happen in AEW, happening in WWE. Hell, if MJF decides to jump ship, which is incredibly likely if Punk goes, imagine Punk v MJF 3 happening in WWE.

1 Like

Having seen Punk for a year in AEW, albeit mainly wrestling low-calibre opponents, itā€™s pretty clear heā€™s not half the performer he was before he left wrestling. Iā€™m no longer particularly fussed if we see him in WWE again.

3 Likes

I think weā€™ll still see Punk on Dynamite

Never happening. Punk and Triple H hate each other

1 Like

Sheamus Vs Gunther got 5 stars :star:

Meltzer gets a lot of ratings wrong, but I thought that one was well deserved. Brutal match!

1 Like

Fuck off :joy: nowhere close to good enough for WWE and clearly toxic cunts to boot.

Mans ego is damaged so heā€™s gonna go into ā€œretirementā€ again and bitch about AEW like he did WWE for 7+ years

1 Like