Wrestling

Speaking of WM6, do you guys know Ric Flair and Sting had an Iron Man match the same night that was arguably better?

(I’ve not seen it, admittedly, but heard great things)

1 Like

Anyone heard how Miro has been name-dropping his missus on AEW the last couple of weeks without actually naming her. (“Thank you God for keeping my wife flexible”)

Lana to AEW is gonna be the least surprising wrestling surprise out there.

1 Like

1/4 of a century ago. Enough to make you feel old :grin:

1 Like

Without doubt the greatest heel turn in the history wrestling and followed up by one of the most important and industry defining storylines ever

2 Likes

3 Likes

this must have been just before he joined the arsenal academy

1 Like

Jim Cornette is beyond spot on with his assessment of the business these days

2 Likes

Who do you enjoy watching nowadays, if there is anyone.

Is there anyone with consistent watchability on WWE these days?

Nobody. AEW is a proper indie level show with awful booking and very few wrestlers carry an aura of believability. WWE is just a disaster from start to finish lol.

What I’d say is, social media has gone the extra mile to totally finish the business. Kayfabe doesn’t exist anymore and social media was the final death knell to that. It’s hard to take a rivalry seriously now.

2 Likes

Yeah agreed @SRCJJ. There’s literally no reason for me to watch it. Last watched it at Mania and it was bang average at best. The storytelling is the worst it’s ever been and with the talent they have they shouldn’t be pulling record low ratings

I’m looking forward to Money in the Bank I must say. Just because its the first ppv with a crowd since Mania.

Don’t even know the card. Only thing I’m aware of is Bayley being ruled out for nearly a year due to injury.

I saw that earlier, really bad news that. Very unfair on her, one of WWE’s absolute standout performers during the pandemic.

1 Like

So WWE have just worked Jimmy Uso getting arrested for drunk driving into a storyline. Yeah fuck this company. Someone could of got killed.

5 Likes

Why do WWE insist on wheeling Goldberg out every year for a random title match? Wrestling is so dead now :bellerin:

2 Likes