Wrestling

What is the draw of CM Punk? I don’t think he’s all that interesting.

Punk and Lesnar absolutely isn’t happening. It’ll be a full time worker. It’ll be one of. Christian, RVD or Nick Aldis. Prepare to be disappointed

1 Like

Anything other than these shitty gymnasts AEW has who fly around the ring like Indy wrestlers.

I’ve watched AEW a few times it’s fucking awful.

1 Like

AEW is literally just a glorified indie promotion with rich owners. Think Man City circa 2008

1 Like

So who watched it? I did, but won’t say much about it. :zipper_mouth_face:

This shit heap hasn’t even reached the heights of peak TNA. It’s going nowhere with booking like this.

The promotion is full of indie spot monkeys and guys with no legitimacy or credibility.

2 Likes

I watched it, I enjoyed it. The barbed wire match was predictably insane nonsense but good fun.
Especially the botched ending which if you haven’t seen it is absolutely hilarious viewing.

I was really surprised by the mystery signing, I thought Christian had just signed a new deal with WWE

1 Like

I’ve liked your post without opening the spoilers lol.

I still have 4 hours of work :sob:

1 Like

In regards to the mystery guy: Christian? He didn’t even move the needle in TNA, waste of time.

He’s never been a draw. It’s awful lol. You can’t build up hype for a guy like that haha.

1 Like

Who’s this other guy they had debut last night? Another indy wrestler?

@Leper

I’m still trying to work out how the ending was botched :joy: was it the muted explosion?

@Mr_Nostalgia

It was a dude in the ladder match

Made you look

4 Likes

Ok, that made me chuckle.

1 Like

pretty much, it was Kingston throwing himself over Moxley to protect him, them both selling it like death and the announcers I think actually shouted “get down!” before about five quids worth of sparklers were set off around the ring :joy:

2 Likes

I like Kingston on the mic. He’s bloody brilliant on it!

4 Likes
3 Likes

The greatest match in wrestling history.

1 Like

Helped made Stone Cold and refused to take the IC title off the Rock. Meanwhile Shawn Michaels was refusing to put over anyone and vacated championship titles countless times.

The Hitman doesn’t get the respect he deserves.

5 Likes