Wrestling

one thing I don’t like about aew is the way Cody always seems to make it about himself

I was thinking this, too, but I think he’s basing this character on HHH. An ex-wrestler, now a corporate bastard.

I even think his (kayfabe) working relationship with Arn Anderson will come to a shocking end soon

One thing I do like about aew though is the genuine making of stars, MJF, Sammy Guevara, Orange Cassidy and Ricky Starks, a few others as well

1 Like

Oh yeah, most definitely.

And what’s more, they’re likely to do a ‘Jamie Vardy’ and stay at a place they’re loved. They wouldn’t work for Vinnie.

AEW could also get stars disillusioned with the WWE, too (e.g. Rusev, who is so over after last week’s episode of Dynamite)

It’s a great business model they’ve got there.

Miro needs to break away from Kip, way too good for him

Yeah he needs to shag his bird, or something

1 Like

haha, btw how long have you been watching wrestling?

Since you were little :blush:

(But AEW more commitedly for about 4 months)

I’ve watched wrestling since I was little as well, used to be on sky one and then used to watch ppvs from a guy who recorded them on video, was a husband of a lady my mum used to care for

1 Like

Haha I remember borrowing videos of PPVs from anyone who’d recorded them at 1am on a Sunday night :joy:

1 Like

You might be too young to remember ‘Capital Carnage’

Vinnie Jones in the same ring as Austin :joy:

And Jacqueline had a massive wardrobe slip

yeah I’ve never heard of that ppv

1 Like

Jim Ross really is the goat man nobody can do it like him.

1 Like

Hahahahaha

Made my day, mate :joy:

1 Like

Lmaooo nothing can compare to those days man that was gold. This page btw is amazing, here’s another instant classic.

2 Likes

I hear Randy Orton committed literal murder last night

Well, that news was…outta nowhere.

You got a link, mate?

1 Like

I think Arsenal as Randy Orton makes sense.

Not gonna lie that’s a bad thread. Does this guy think wrestling is real?

2 Likes