Wrestling

It was announced Mox was gonna address the Punk story on Renee’s podcast and instead he ended up burying AEW too. :rofl:

Something is really wrong with the company if a guy(your main man really in AEW) who idolises Nick Gage and loves garbage wrestling thinks the place stinks too.

Tbh, what Mox is saying makes it even more shocking that Tony let Punk get squashed by Mox on TV, who was a free agent and could have walked out if he wished, and judging from what Mox has said, it’s not something that hasn’t passed his mind.

Seems a bit of a pattern here with AEW, they also let Cody work there as free agent and evn put the TNT title on him.

Anyway, on WWE, anyone looking forward to Wrestlemania? Any bets placed? :eyes:

The company sale is back in the news again. Saudis are still in the frame unfortunately, but there are a few other names.

Where do you think they end up?

Who knows? I think a big US media conglomerate like Disney would probably be best. Really don’t want a Saudi takeover, but in financial terms they must be in with a massive chance.

1 Like

Yeah, my feeling is that Vince will want a big sale and won’t care about who he sells to.
I also feel the Saudis will be more willing to keep him at the wheel whereas I think other bidders will look to eventually change everyone in management, especially Vince.

He needs some serious help lol

The Barbershop break-up kayfabe was so well done. Even by the PG standards of back in the day, it was shocking (in the good sense)

Heenan was hilarious in that. “Did you see that?! He tried to jump through the window to escape!”

1 Like

Love Heenan. So unpredictable at times. Asking Pillman “what the fuck are you doing?”, live on the mic and almost ruining the greatest heel turn ever (“whose side is he on?”)

1 Like

Him and Heyman the 2 greatest managers of all time

1 Like

Will you stop?!

1 Like

Rumours Gangrel and Christian are gonna show up at WrestleMania for Edge…

Be worth it just to hear Gangrel’s bangin’ walk-on music

1 Like

Is Christian still under AEW contract?

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Dax did imply that Edge & Christian v The Revival may be happening. If it ain’t happening in AEW then… :eyes:

2 Likes

Love Bret