Wrestling

I fear you may be right. Gacy is such shit and the GYV aren’t suited to those characters at all.

Vince took the GYV and made them the complete opposite of what they should be doing, which is nuts because Zack Gibson is excellent on the mic, now they barely speak.

Also new commentary teams been announced. Kevin Patrick and Corey Graves doing RAW, Wade Barrett and Michael Cole doing Smackdown and Booker T and Vic Joseph doing NXT

I only watch youtube highlights of raw and smackdown so I’m not really aware of that group

1 Like

this the guy from Liverpool? I know the name from years ago watching wrestle talk tv, he was decent

1 Like

Yep Liverpools number 1

Bray would have been a decent fit for AEW.

Maybe if Vince was still in charge of WWE then yea. WWE is perfect for Bray financially and creatively

1 Like

Only progression he gets at WWE is if they put the belt on him. Otherwise he’s wasted.

AEW would be a massive step down for him.

In the ring I agree he’s pretty shit and would fit AEW standard, but his all round character is compelling.

He was looking to go into movies when WWE released him and I can only see him wrestling for WWE or doing something else entirely now. Especially since AEW is such an embarrassment for the whole industry at the moment.

1 Like

Nah

1 Like

In comparison to other WWE talent and main eventers.

If you think AEW is of any kind of quality I can see why you’d rate him in the ring.

What? :laughing:

You’re gonna tell me Roman Reigns has more in his repertoire than Bray next.

Yeah, we’ve been through your contrarian attitude that WWE is somehow lacking in quality. In his run as champion Reigns has had plenty of quality matches, and he certainly more capacity to wrestle a quality, long running match than Bray whose fitness has never been at a decent enough level.

1 Like

Jesus wept :laughing:

Almost rivals the crap you were saying about Jake potentially being a better champion than Sid in 97 yesterday.

Best thing Sid ever did was snap his own leg in the ring.

Said like a true Stoke fan.

Said like a true holier than thou Scouser

That would be true if Scousers could spell.

They’ve done this so well. Just need to land the payoff at Extreme Rules tonight.

It might be a new character, but I’m hoping for the Fiend personally.

1 Like