Wrestling

Haha so damn true :laughing:

I hope so lol. He and Eddie have heat. Gonna be fun to see them join up next Wednesday.

Who does Kingston not have heat with?

My guy is the @BigWeng_4LYFE of AEW

2 Likes

Someone will have new licenced music tonight. I should perhaps say “freshly” new music actually. I won’t say who though. :eyes:

Orange Cassidy.

Anyway, as long as it ain’t Jericho. The Wizard should keep his music.

1 Like

Aew is pretty good these days huh? I loved Jericho back in the day.

1 Like

It’s good for the most part. I think if you’re into wrestling nowadays that’s the go-to show you mainly follow.

2 Likes

Buy In is now live for those interested.

Kevin Kelly on commentary too. :syringe:

Well, Forbidden Door was one of the best PPVs I’ve seen in a while.

Think they finally nailed the pacing. Chicago as always was awesome. We had some great surprises and the matches were all very good.
Unfortunately, we did have another injury which did kinda ruin what looked to be one of the matches of the year. Won’t say who as it may spoil the result of his/her match.

Definitely recommend the show. :+1:

1 Like

@Josh

Did you watch it?

@GC-Maniac and I will always be biased towards AEW, but I wondered how a “neutral” viewed this PPV?

(Also, I ain’t seen it yet, so please no spoilers lol)

Nah but I saw what happened.

Tbf I can totally understand why people prefer AEW over WWE. They have the better talent by far I just find it easier to watch WWE lol

1 Like

Yes, I’m very salty it never happened.

Punk v SCSA
Cena v Rock

Missed opportunity

1 Like

Nah fuck Punk

Put some respect on the Best In The World please.

I genuinely wish SCSA did his retirement match around this time vs. Punk

Owens was a fun affair but a 12 years younger SCSA would have been more fun to watch and in a feud that made sense too

Plus, it wasn’t a proper feud.

Now, the match is fine but I want these promo battles. That’s where the juice is.

Gimme a 20 minute face-off between Punk and Steve ripping each other apart.

1 Like

Btw, I think Punk is actually taking some of the ideas he had for that feud and putting it in this long term story with MJF.

It has the same basis with Punk being MJF’s childhood hero.

Once he tells that story and puts MJF over, Punk is getting out. Don’t think we see him wrestle in 2024.

1 Like

I’ll put some respect on Seth Rollins then

You know, I’ve shit on him in the past but his work in the ring the last year or so has improved massively.
He “works” much, much smarter nowadays. In the past I wouldn’t even put him in the Top 5 wrestlers in the world, I think he’s definitely in there now.
Back-to-back classic trilogies with Edge and Cody.

I was watching Tanahashi v Moxley and I kept thinking of Seth being in there instead of Mox. I know Seth is a big Tana mark. His moveset is very much inspired by Tana.

1 Like

Love this.