Wolves

Might have been a genuine admission on Daves part tbh.
Don’t ruin the moment.

2 Likes

yep, he never says Luke

2 Likes

Ok, let’s just go back to saying Wolves are shit, please. Thanks.

In Portuguese, as Strolls says.

2 Likes

There’s a few silly rumours about Ronaldo taking the job.
I know the main qualification for the job is to be Portugese but I think his sulky face will put a lot of Wolves supporters off after a few dodgy performances.

1 Like

merda

1 Like

Player-manager?

Could he get something like that in the MLS?

Player-manager?

I’m not sure if anyone has been a player-manager in MLS recently (if at all).

Edit: To be clear, if any club in MLS brings him in, he’s going to be the head coach. Maybe not in title, but you better believe they’re running everything through him. The system, transfers, what recovery drinks are in the trainer’s room, the temperature in the sauna, the entire operation will become Ronaldo FC.

1 Like

Last player manager I remember hearing about was Edgar Davids back in the 2000s, although I swear someone did it recently, can’t place a name though

1 Like

Rooney did it, right? So did Giggs.

Nah I think Rooney was just a player-coach, not a manager, think he retired when he got the manager role

I think you’re right. Foiled again by a technicality. I’m calling my attorney.

3 Likes

I would think so.
He would walk into their attack and be their best player straight away.

Although I’m not sure he’s the right manager for a PL club in the mess they’re in, even if the rumours are true, which seems doubtful.

That was with Barnet and he had the nerve to wear #1 as an outfield player. Disgusting.

1 Like

Vincent Kompany at Anderlecht

I’ve seen that Adama has been back playing for Wolves lately, I’m confused though as I’m sure they sold him to Barca in the summer?

It was a loan. Might have had an option to buy that Barca didn’t take up.

Haven’t they confirmed their caretaker manager until the end of the season?

It was supposed become a permanent but Adama flopped badly. I think he had one big performance when he arrived and that was it.