Wolves Vs Arsenal (PL)

Good team selection, no Mustafi which means we actually have 11 players on the pitch, counting on Laca and maybe Mkhi to provide the goods.

Hate to say it but: worried.

Thank the great lord.

4-2-3-1 and no Mustafi. Emery has done his utmost to give us a chance in this game, now up to the players to not shit their pants.

I wonder what Moutinho and Patricio are getting paid.

No BASTARD

P - A - R - T -Y

1 Like

Wolves have actually been dire lately despite their great season.

Hope they donā€™t suddenly decide to turn up the heat tonight bastards.

Is it?

Canā€™t bear to watch this one :pensive:

Iā€™ll watch the shitbag derby instead

The playerā€™s have got to show some bottle. Just hope they donā€™t go into outer Emirates panic attack
Xhaka injury is a concern as not much cover on the bench

Not exactly a blessing in disguise but Iā€™m not super concerned heā€™s out.

Just goes to show how poor heā€™s been recently.

Itā€™s amazing, literally amazing, just how much we miss this guy when he isnā€™t playing.

For all his misplaced passes and punchable face, he seems to be behind us getting favourable results.

Well it could be, weā€™ll see

Donā€™t worry I love Laca as much as you do

Its not a competition haha both are great.

Just saying Auba hasnā€™t done much to be missed lately

1 Like

I agree with that. Frustrating to watch but the defence seem more confident when he plays

Iā€™m worried about AMN at right back in a flat 4, think that could be a really problematic area for us tonight.

Yeah I agree, but the one thing Auba can do is get a goal and provide absolutely nothing else, which is effective lol

:fire:

1 Like

Strongest possible line up and a back four, it canā€™t get much better than this.

Need the lads to show up to convince Emery he doesnā€™t have to play conservative all the time against these sides.

Nominating you for Post of the Year