Wolves vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

6 Likes

Neves hugging our players in the end.
How times changeā€¦

12 Likes
20 Likes

Surely deserves an emoji?!

5 Likes

5 points clear. Our gd isnā€™t that far off Cityā€™s either. Hereā€™s hoping we get all of our WC players back fit, healthy & ready to go.

11 Likes

How is this better than the invinciblez?!?!!?

Clear!!

1 Like

Because the invincibles are frauds

1 Like
6 Likes

Careful

4 Likes

Kinda take some enjoyment out of winning with such a poor performance.
Wolves being shit going forward help mind you but you need these wins if youā€™re a serious side.

I can only imagine how pissed rivals watching the match were. Bit like us slagging off Leeds earlier and Fulham last week. :rofl:

2 Likes

If someone said at the end of last season, that we would be top of the table by Christmas 2022 with a 5 point lead over a Man City team that bought Halaand (and that he would have a huge goalscoring streak in his first few months)ā€¦it would sound like madness.

Yet here we are. This team has been incredible

12 Likes

Shout out to my boy @Cristo for the match updates.

Top at Xmas by 5 points, confirmed in early November!!!

Fuck me, this is proving to be a sensational season!

@Castiel come back properly and receive your flowers!

11 Likes

Bloody doesnā€™t!

2 Likes

Calum down Calum

Karen Carneyā€™s voice puts me to sleep

What did Wolves deserve from this match?

I thought we were good value for the win personally, we had a tough time breaking them down in the first half but we stayed calm and patient. After the first goal we came alive and the second goal felt like it was comingā€¦we also defended with composure where I didnā€™t feel we were ever truly panicked.

The team plays with this air of composure and calmness with the lead, even when things arenā€™t going perfectly in front of goal, itā€™s a key development.

The likes of Traore will always break free a couple of times on the counter, but his end product is non-existent so it went as expected

6 Likes

Iā€¦ fuckingā€¦ LOVEā€¦ thisā€¦ team.

Super pro performance against a niggly annoying side who was set up probably properly against usā€¦ wore them down and such a nice first goal - one of my faves in a while. Jesus isnā€™t scoring, but the guy is putting in MVP performancesā€¦

Sad to see Xhaka go off early, but I guess illness and not injury.

Loving the way we are playing right now - just so mature and composed and solid - this team is growing. Arteta my man, I didnā€™t believe in you, but you are f*ing killing it.

14 Likes

Surprised me as well but they only had 34.

1 Like

Nice analysis on Vieira slight change of direction before his pass to odeā€™s goal.