Wolves vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

Yeah, thought about that too… Some players might be extra cautious about not getting injured after they’ve recieved the call up.
Even a somewhat slight injury, taking a few weeks to recover, would take the WC aways from them.

But then again, Arteta is aware of that, I’m sure he’ll find a way to make the players focus on the game. He’ll beat the shit out of the players who wont go 100% against Wolves I’m sure of that. He never played international football anyway, he doesn’t care about that shit. :+1:

if we don’t win @DavidHillier will go into a murderous rage

2 Likes

If so, I’ve got a list of people who I want to kill.

3 Likes

Why?

Detests Wolves and most things west Midlands

3 Likes

Wolves are second bottom with eight goals so even with the new manager bounce we should win and Man City, Liverpool and spurs have all got fairly easy home games so we can’t afford to drop points.

We’re playing on Saturday? Weird…

You’ve had an absolute mare here, must have been all the talk of White and Martinelli missing out.

1 Like

Yeah it was the last international break. Martinelli and Jesus were left out the squad, as was White. Saliba wasn’t yet 100% on the plane pre Varane injury either.

1 Like

Has any else just realised we end both parts of the season playing Wolves? :joy:

1 Like

That’s bank holiday weekend too in England, right? Reminiscent of Anfield 89. Come on Arsenal!

Open top bus parade on the Monday.

1 Like

Let’s be having youuuuuuuuu.

Smoke these chumps and end the year on top. Wolves won’t lie down but we should have way too much.

1 Like

Indeed it is

1 Like

Pls win pls win pls win

2 Likes

Yeah a win and I can go into the World Cup without obsessing over our next league fixture lol

1 Like

There is only one team in Europe’s top 5 leagues who has scored fewer goals than Wolves.

They’re on 8! Bloody 8! That’s embarrassing.

As if they’re going to get anything off us tonight.

1 Like

Convincing Arsenal win please, 0-4.

1 Like

Im still scared of the oiled up bodybuilder. Worried. 4-3 to Wolves.

You schmuck :angry:

Trust Arsenal to drop points here… similar to Soton