Wolves vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

Boring game cheers Wolves.

Hope we sneak a 1-0 with a dodgy non-penalty call for them in the last 5 mins.

1 Like

Wolves playing like its their most important game of their lives. cunts.

Fabio V is having yet another stinker. I expect so much more of him on the ball.

We need to get Martinelli more involved in the second.

Important announcement

8 Likes

I think we need to get Nelson on the pitch in stead of him.

Or even Nketiah and play Jesus on the wing. Jesus created a lot of trouble either from the wing or when dropping deep, but the finishing isn’t there as usual these days.

It’s been one sided and we’ve had most of the ball just feel we should be scoring more often with the chances we get. Hopefully will breakthrough 2nd half and get that much important win!

Are they serious that they think that’s a pen? Fuck off

5 Likes

We are massive.

Sky raging over a “penalty” :joy:

1 Like

Sky wants a pen, however that was offside

I mean it’s a weird situation because it was clearly offside and they decide it was onside but because they made that call they couldn’t bring back for a penalty if they wanted to??

I can see how it is a penalty, Saliba goes through the back of him

suck it jimmy, your old team just got thumped by joey willllllllllllock

1 Like

Already gave my 3 votes.

Never seen a second of it but who cares

3 Likes

Bollocks. Player steps into his path. Saliba totally entitled to hold his ground there and that’s all he’s done.

Hmm yeah ok that’s a fair take, I’ll need to see it again but trust you’re probably right.

Also I also voted for Tony :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yass can’t wait for more piss boiling tomorrow

4 Likes

Adama and his lubed arms coming back on

1 Like

If we don’t strangle them literally in the first 10-15 minutes of the second half and don’t manage to score, the remaining half an hour or so will be hell.

This is Arsenal Twitter’s masterpiece.

3 Likes

Why we talking about strictly in the match day thread?

They just showed all the arsenal fans at halftime voting :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Not watching but seems like a guaranteed 1-0 to the Arsenal, off to bet365 I go!