Win

We may have broken our transfer record with Declan Rice, but we may have made the most important signing of the summer in ‘Win’, a chocolate Labrador who is our new training ground dog. Given our love of pets on this forum, I thought we should have a dedicated thread for Win.

According to Arteta, she has been brought into the club to boost the morale of the players, staff, and everyone else at London Colney.

11 Likes

A worthy thread :pray:t3::pray:t3:

2 Likes

A low budget and very clever idea. Gives that feeling of being home Even at work. Big up Tets.

First clip to kick off this thread…featuring Martinelli…you see @Ashgooner1 even Win rates Martinelli! :joy:

Gabriel Martinelli returns to Arsenal for pre-season and is greeted by their dog, Win. 🐶❤️ pic.twitter.com/Wv2oDHHnet

— Football Tweet ⚽ (@Football__Tweet) July 6, 2023
2 Likes

Expect to see Win make an appearance with most of our new signings…here’s Kai :smiley:

When Kai met Win 🥰 pic.twitter.com/Mr8nJpuUrm

— Arsenal (@Arsenal) July 9, 2023
2 Likes

You are happening to be talking to a huge Labrador nut .
Labradors are the ultimate dog.
Easy to train , food mad so
anything with a Labrador is good with me .
I’ve a Labrador and unlike martinelli , he’ll chase a ball down and then you try and get it off him. He won’t head back to the halfway line either !
Absolutely master stroke to get a Lab at the training ground .

3 Likes

Can’t wait to blame Win in here when we lose

1 Like

Joking aside , last week they were talking about The Arsenal on the wireless .
And I came to Martinelli ,

What did the ex - professional say ……
He needs to show more of his potential and in order for Arsenal to snatch wins from draws Martinelli needless to up his second half performances and be more attacking less defensive.

I’ll try and find the clip .

Labradors never lose . It’s win Win with them.
Boy , do they eat !

gotta get a doggie face emoji of her

1 Like

Insta ban

5 Likes

winsta ban

7 Likes

Do you have the power to ban him from instagram?

Send them to the doghouse… :joy:

We’ll Winalot

1 Like

This is quite comfortably one of the worst threads we’ve ever had.

Emoji?

6 Likes

Best signing so far

2 Likes

I love Labradors.
If you’ve ever thought about getting a dog , get a Lab . You’ll never have a dull moment.

Incredible signing. Box to box and bundles of energy. Shits on the opponents too.

3 Likes