Willian

Among other things, This signing by Arteta and Edu signified to me that those 2 should not be anywhere near this club.
Yes we are stuck paying for Willians retirement run. 3 years? how do you spell corruption again?

2 Likes

Lmfao we are getting trolled bc we have some colossal deadwood

Double down baby

1 Like

Heā€™s probably not walking away from a 10m pa contract and after his terrible season last year itā€™s very hard to see any other team taking him at almost any price.

Looking increasingly like another 30m in the toilet.

Was hard to foresee quite how bad heā€™d be but such a long contract on such big money always looked like a gross act of wrecklessness.

Hope he has enough pride that heā€™ll walk away from his contract for a new start but think it wishful thinking on my part.

Another old guy on a mega deal stinking up the squad. Seems like we never learn and this now reflects badly on both Edu and Arteta.

4 Likes

It was actually pretty easy. A lot of us could see this coming a mile off.

7 Likes

Remember how immediately after last season ended there were rumours that Willian wanted out and the team wanted to move him?

Yeahā€¦ the season starts in a week and he is still here.

5 Likes

COVID market bro.

Heā€™s got gym and pool privileges. He can get fit and otherwise just enjoy living in London. His career is over.

Heā€™ll start vs Brentford

1 Like

Sounds absolutely plausible.

Willian in attack.

Xhaka-Elneny double pivot.

Aubameyang on the left.

Another riveting season ahead of us.

6 Likes

looking forward to that

Iā€™ve seen one clip of preseason and from that Iā€™ve determined this guy is back to his best. Canā€™t wait to see him start.

Heā€™s quite good on an opening day game away to a newly promoted team from West London tbf

9 Likes

Please just rid me of this fat cunt and his mate Xhaka, I canā€™t stand it anymore.

3 Likes

Was never going unless he was willing to take a massive paycut, which he was never going to do.

This whole situation is shit. A move isnā€™t imminent, so instead weā€™re paying him Ā£200,000 a week to not even be selected for the squad.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t this sound familiar?
Ā£300,000 a week and not even on team squad.

4 Likes

He canā€™t leave because then our plan to win the CL with him would fail! Just one more year to go seems like itā€™s all going to plan :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Just need Klopp to take over now to have a chance, he finished 4th with Liverpool after years in the wilderness and then proceeded to make the final 1st season theyā€™ll back in the competition :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Not Klopp necessarily just someone competent Ike him.