Willian

Im not getting into this again, last time i pointed out that all his goals and assists come from set pieces and isnt an attacking winger i got told i dont rate Iniesta or some shit by MM and ACM so whatever

I donā€™t recall this at all. Must have been someone else mate.

2 Likes

Yeah i am touchy because we are signing old players who are going to milk the club for years to come and we have 14 points in 14 games.

2 Likes

Is it too early to add a Fuck Out to this thread title?

3 Likes

Anybody associated with approving this signing needs to be sacked immediately

7 Likes

3 Years homie, weā€™re such pushovers and clowns in the market. Making all the wrong moves.

2 Likes

Getting bitch slapped by Chelsea since we took that Cech bum.

1 Like

He was better 2nd half than he was first half, thatā€™s about the only positive thing I can say about him.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair, I think I saw him complete a pass in the second half.

1 Like

Maybe we should have a vote for worse player of the day.

3 Likes

This is the term that I am going to mock Arteta foreverā€¦

Footballing reason, my ass.

You are right, if there is such thing, footballing reason, Xhaka, Willian should not be registered for the 2nd half of the season.

Fuck you, footballing reason. You are fucking dumb, Arteta, I am not.

Fuck this Panama Papers money laundering Bolsonaro humping waste of space. Fuck. This. Guy.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Is he a bolsonaro supporter? I wasnā€™t sure, and I didnā€™t want to be harsh on him but fuck, Iā€™m starting agenda right now if he is.

3 Likes

Just basing it off some comments Tim Stillman made. Heā€™s pretty plugged into the Brazil scene. I think there are a few who were on the bandwagon but notably him and Lucas at Spurs.

1 Like

Yes.

I just assume that most Brazilian footballers are.

1 Like

This is a good combination of words. As a wordsmith, I approve.

6 Likes

Proudest moment on OA.

3 Likes

Heard Kia phoned into Sky to complain about Jamie roasting Willian and Luiz? He replied to the claim on Twitter but is this true? How embarassing

1 Like