William Saliba (2)

Good that we didn’t resign with Puma, they would have probably looked at the shorts on the second picture and used them as an inspiration.

5 Likes

So that’s why we signed him…

AGENT SALIBA :henry2:

Auba - Mbappe - Pepe

:giroud2:

Imagine going to a school that produces two Ballon D’or winners :giroud3:

5 Likes

Blonde Marcel Desailly

Why the would Auba accommodate Mbappe and play LW?

Wonder if Debuchy told him all about the difficult time he had with us

1 Like

Arnautovic better watch out Willy Sal is coming for him

This thread will now be the official Saliba gassing thread, where we convince ourselves we got Marcel Desailly coming.

Debuchy, Saliba and M’Vila, it’s like watching an Arsenal game

11 Likes

Can we please designate someone to watch ASSE games every week and then do an an in-depth wrote up every month of his progress and how brilliant he is so we can get really gassed up for his arrival

Bagsie not it

1 Like

Why not you? If you’re OA’s #1 poster you seem an ideal candidate imo

Number OP poster (thread artisan) not just general poster, I can’t have that honour

1 Like

I’m happy to pretend I watched him every week, and give a completely made up account of his great performances.

13 Likes

I can deal with that

3 Likes

@Burgundy come back bro

3 Likes

I remember scouting aubameyang in 2012/2013… somwhere in the second half of the season… I lost faith in giroud at that time, auba looked like a decent prospect so I just decided to watch some st Etienne games… I had way to much spare time at that time.

It’s interesting to look at his developement now. I thought he could turn into a decent striker at that time (played more than a half games in the wing at that time, and really didn’t look great as a CF, walcottesque), with his movement, workrate, with a DECENT amount of goals to go with that, but tbf never imagined he would become such a goal machine. Didn’t really look like a killer back then. It’s quite incredible how much his movement and reactions in the box improved/developed, considering he wasn’t such a young player at the time I watched him.

1 Like

Ahh so you’re experienced.

Fancy watching the occasional ASSE game and making notes on Saliba for the benefit of all your fellow OAers?

I’m just gonna rely on Tim Stillman. He seems to watch all the football.

2 Likes

I won’t guarantee anything, but I’ll hardly resist or be that busy not to watch a game or two of him during the (first half of the) season… I guess you can probably expect a report sooner or later.

1 Like

@AbouCuellar was looking for another club anyway.

4 Likes