William Saliba (2)

those never happen

That would be a monumentally stupid decision.

no fact check, not verified… just hope not

I mean…post a link so @GC-Maniac can at least rate it for god sake!

3 Likes

I’ve seen them before. I think it’s just Leicester fans trying to get something out of Tielemans. They want to reunite Fofana with Saliba.

1 Like

Embarrassing :joy: he doesn’t what to play in the uber eats farmers league mate

2 Likes

Another day another boring story about someone who’s yet to play a single game for us :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

GFFN really need to seek help over their Saliba obsession

9 Likes

Injuries happen and players get tired. Saliba will get opportunities to stake his claim. I can see him displacing White to be honest or even we play quite a few games with a back 3.

I just hope we offer him a sweet new deal of 5 years.

3 Likes

Maybe Arteta wants to sell him to Ajax

2 Likes

Have a Tavares instead

18 Likes

I’d rather keep him. It would be a shame to sell him without even giving him a chance. I mean, we’ve played Tavares last season ffs. Is Saliba not even at his level?

Arteta thought he was so shaky he shipped him out to OM without giving him a crack in preseason last year.

I know and maybe CBs are judged to a higher standard than other outfield players but Tavares was atrocious in defense. Just an accident waiting to happen. Saliba couldn’t have been worse than him, and then improve to be voted best young player in France.

These broke bitches can’t afford him

2 Likes

Btw, didn’t these guys get banned?

That’s what I thought but maybe it was just the two windows Las year

https://twitter.com/goonerviews/status/1540394522697416704?s=21&t=yPWKlvDWcFLVkIbXzEfMdg

25m :ozil:

2 Likes

Botman is €45m

De Ligt is €70m

Lisandro Martinez is being touted at €50m

There’s no way we should sell for less than €50m

2 Likes