William Saliba (2)

Wait, you coming around the idea of selling him?

I’d want closer to 70m. He’s a shit hot prospect who is likely to go to the WC. They can pay.

You ain’t getting that from Marseille.

He’s English now, so at least 50m

4 Likes

Well then I guess we can’t sell.

1 Like

I don’t really care what happens with him but if we sell him then I want a fee that’s proportionate to his obvious market value and not one that might subsidise a desire to go back to Marseille.

No cheap deals. None of that shit.

4 Likes

Well, does Marseille being the only one making an offer make him not a shit hot prospect?

The market is just not normal… good experienced player Tielemans doesn’t have any bid on him also.
Does it mean he is shit? Of course not.

The market is just strange, which also means no bid on Saliba other than Marseille does not reflect the actual interest on him

It is gonna come eventually. We’re stacking up with young players and at some point the club may well decide to cash in on some of them.

Not a bad approach if you get good money and replace accordingly.
As long as we doing it like City and not Dortmund, we’re fine. :grimacing:

Maybe they’ve made a bid despite being told not to bother. Like Villa last year with ESR. Others who might be interested and we’re told not to bother won’t have bothered.

5 Likes

That’s one way to ruin a relationship with one of the biggest clubs in the world. Arsenal doesn’t seem to care though. Still dealing with them, lol.

Haha I don’t mind them chancing their arm. Why not like.

You can double that 25m for a start and the answer is still no!

Did @Stroller hack your account? :santi:

Nah, this is an anti-Dortmund forum, haven’t you picked it up yet?
We also hate Barca.

Why is the year he was born important here?

9 Likes

It’s an important detail when making up rumours after Milan missed out on Botman.

Erm, no?

I’m always quite impressed with myself if I can spot a new avatar on the homepage and guess who it is without looking. I always manage to guess your ones for some reason :joy:

7 Likes

If Saliba isn’t willing to sign a new deal this summer we should take €35m with very aggressive sell on clauses included in any sale.

That the best way to bypass these broke euro clubs

If the player is willing to sign a new deal then no sale

6 Likes