William Saliba (2)

And? If the 19 year old is better he wpuld play in front of a 23 year old regardless of age. Guendo is just a baller, camavinga might get to that level one day.

I doubt Guen is really “better” than Cam, be honest…
anyway, 2 good young midfielders

1 Like

Camavinga is okay, its a lot of hype around him right now. Guendo is actually producing at a high level. We’ll see how Cam develops…

Also Cam doesn’t regularly start yet, no surprise he is not quite there yet for the senior NT

Hard to talk sense into the teta boot lickers right now they are emotinally distrought and not completely mentally stable.

You have perfectly encapsulated what it means to be a football fan

Why? Do you watch them often and you think so?
@BigWeng_4LYFE is right. Guendo was France’s captain as well in the youth sides. They’ve been grooming him to be a future leader France.
Perhaps Cam has a higher ceiling but Guendo ain’t some rando bum.

An inability to spell simple words?

1 Like

A few games for each player… not much

Who are the French lads who rate Guendouzi over Camavinga?

The ppl selecting the teams??

You mean the same people that are selecting Rabiot?

Yeah Rabiot the dood u were saying we should buy and would massively improve our team a couple years ago :+1::+1::joy::joy:

1 Like

Guen is certainly better than Lokonga who we paid more than double what we are selling Guen for.

3 Likes

People say he is a prick, a cunt…
Personally, I like his stuck up attitude, and he actually back it up by his performance in France, and get the NT call up.
Yep, he is better than Lokonga, and could have contribute more for us, too bad Mr. Discipline does not like him.

2 Likes

I used the BigWeng translation app

1 Like

I struggle to believe that American is his first language at times

They’ve got their own language now?

It’s very emoticon heavy but once you get an ear for it it’s really rather fluid

2 Likes

Such an underrated term of endearment or insult.

1 Like