William Saliba (2)

More goals tham Richarlison and as many goal contributions as Antony.

Shit Brazilian attackers in the mud.

Joyeux anniversaire Big Willy!

7 Likes

And neither of them can come up with a goal as brilliant as the one Salina scored against Bournemouth

And a whole load less than Martinelli.

Billy definitely has the best celebrations though when we score.

Let’s get him signed up board…

Everytime there’s a new post here I hope it’s about him being declared match fit :smiley:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Not in training apparently.

Should get away with it vs Leeds, but it’ll be fucking concerning if he isn’t good to go Sunday week at Anfield.

2 Likes

God Holding and his majestic golden mane will see us through

1 Like

I think he may be out for the season, but Arsenal are trying to keep it quiet.

1 Like

.:xhaka:

You absolute ray of sunshine.

1 Like

It was reported as a back issue. Those are always tricky. It might feel normal for days and then spasm for no reason.

:martinelli: .

If he’s out for games beyond Leeds we’re in deep shit. It’s not a forgone conclusion we lose the league with a pairing of Holding and Gabriel but it’s close imo.

2 Likes

No apologies for this lads but fucking man up would you.

Do you feel confident playing Liverpool away, City away, Newcastle away with Holding in defense?

1 Like

What’s so special about Newcastle away? The other two I understand but Newcastle are average as shit

1 Like

We folded like a house of cards there last year.

They’re nothing special imo, but I worry about Holding’s decision making in high pressure moments and you know they’ll try to target him. That Spurs match last year has damaged my psyche.

1 Like

I thought he was excellent against Palace, and no reason why he cant take that forward and set his levels at that standard for the rest of the season

I feel confident in the manager and the team set up.
Eight points clear and playing well. City in a must win game Saturday and have a smaller margin for error than us and now have rumours of an injury on Haaland.
We are in the box seat and this Saturday can’t come quick enough for me as it could be pivotal.
People losing the shit on what exactly? A rumour?
19 seasons since we won of these things. Embrace the challenge.

4 Likes

He was really solid, yeah. If he replicates that for the rest of the season then he’s only going to be seriously troubled at Anfield and the Etihad.

I think we are also going into the games against Liverpool and City with our own edge, with our own weapons. And with a newfound confidence and sense of belonging.

2 Likes