Wilfried Zaha

More goals than our top scorer(s) this season. We’ve missed the boat but still harbouring that little bit of hope that we can pick him up for about 20m in Jan or for free in the summer.

Think the guy is bloody brilliant.

1 Like

let’s finally get Wilfy boy

3 Likes

West Ham if he’s lucky.

1 Like

BREAKING: Zaha signs new 6 year contract with Palace

4 Likes

Surely not?

he’s just pulling your wilf

5 Likes

They’re giving him oral?

You do what you gotta do to close the deal. No judgment.

1 Like

Barca considering him for next summer. Doesn’t get more Barca than this really.
Totally unnecessary move, will be signed on inflated wages and I can already see it ending in tears and Wilf holding onto that contract for dear life till he eventually returns at Palace.

Gtfo. That’s W I L D behavior from Barcelona and I’d love to have Zaha here.

I could see this being one of those situations in which the stature of the buying club gives them leverage to get the incoming player to accept a modest wage. Like when we signed Arteta and he accepted a lower wage than he got at Everton because we’re a much bigger club than Everton and because we could offer CL football to a player coming towards the end of a career that did not feature much in the way of CL football.

And in this case, the prestige gap between Barcelona and Crystal Palace is far, far greater than the one betweeen Arsenal and Everton was. If it’s true that they are interested in him, Zaha should be beyond flattered lol

I don’t think Barca need to break the bank on wages for Zaha.

Even if Zaha doesn’t bite and takes a bigger packet from a wealthy English club, Barca would likely just look elsewhere, it’s not like Zaha is that special a talent that they would enter a bidding war on salary imo.

1 Like

That’s fair. His idol is Ronaldinho so I can imagine he’ll be ecstatic if he had an opportunity to play there.

Still, I can’t see this ending well at all. Xavi hates guys like him. Prick even ruined Raphinha. Perhaps Xavi will be gone soon anyway so it won’t matter.

1 Like

Barca should have invested more time and money in Braithwaite. What a player :expressionless:

Post reported to mods. Any activity in here is going to lead me to the hope that we sign Wilf.

When and did this infatuation with Zaha begin? Have you got Palace fans in the family or something?

Been a huge fan of Zaha since that play off final which feels like an age ago now. Wanted him before United bought and wasted him. Think he’s been brilliant since his Palace return.

No family ties or links to Palace. He’s just a player who I’ve wanted here. This love for the player grew exponentially when I learned that he is a hardcore Gooner.

I’m nearly at a place of acceptance that this transfer will never happen though.

2 Likes

And thank fuck for that

Shit attitude

1 Like
2 Likes

Fair to say he’s finished.