Why #Wengerout Needs to happen

Hi Fellow Arsenal Fans.

I am from India and have supported Arsenal for nearly two decades now. In light of recent seasons, Arsene Wenger’s future is a subject of hot debate.

I wrote an article on why I feel on why Arsenal and Wenger are no longer a match.

I am sharing the article for you to read and would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank You

1 Like

Looks like Trion is reinventing himself.

*Too_Drunk_To_Be_Offside

1 Like

Yes I notice the error after I had made the Username.

Shows I am clearly too drunk to choose an username :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agree to what you are saying in the article but the board and ownership are a bigger problem as the accept this and go the to the next step and reward for Wenger for this mediocrity.

There are more than two Indian Arsenal fans Abou :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not all his fault. I would actually break the failures down like this

Manager = 25%
Players = 25%
Board and Management = 50%

Gazidas and Kroenke, in particular Gazidas have a lot to answer for. They are hanging Wenger out to dry.

1 Like

[quote=“Shill, post:7, topic:1305, full:true”]
It’s not all his fault. I would actually break the failures down like this

Manager = 25%
Players = 25%
Board and Management = 50%

Gazidas and Kroenke, in particular Gazidas have a lot to answer for. They are hanging Wenger out to dry.
[/quote]I agree.
I can’t stand Kroenke.
Just a greedy businessman who has no interest in the club and who will use us to make him money.
A parasite who is going to take us down to the Europa League.
Since he has been here what has he done for the club?

The value has gone up, which is great for him, and our standing in Europe has gone down.

I’m astounded at so many Arsenal supporters who can’t see what he is doing, and that stick up for him

As much as I think Wenger has messed up, if it was a choice of him leaving, or Kroenke, I would choose the wig wearer every time.
He is going to drag us down, and he couldn’t care less about the supporters.

1 Like