Who will win the Premier League 2016/17 season?

Good excuse to try out creating a poll :smiley:

[poll name=examplePoll] - Leicester

• Arsenal
  • Spurs
  • Man City
  • Man Utd
  • Liverpool
  • Chelsea
  • Someone else
    [/poll]
1 Like

Spurs :wenger:

Surely not Spurs :santi2:. It’s gonna be the tightest season ever, with almost 6/7 teams who can give it a go. Difficult to predict.

1 Like

6/7 teams who can give 4th a go, only 1 who’s going to win.

1 Like

If Manchester United get Pogba. They are clear favourites IMO. Only Manchester City could stop them.

Pogba is not Messi. I’m not sure a signing like him is going to have that much more effect than one like Xhaka or Gündogan or Mkhitaryan.

City are clear favourites. Even with Pogba I’d bet one of Chelsea (most likely), Spurs, or Liverpool, or us, to finish above United, as they are managed by better managers (the first three especially).

5 Likes

Im going to say United. They will disregard the Europa and concentrate on the league.

No way, he won’t have that big of an impact. He hasn’t done anything noteworthy in the final so far, after 90 minutes. 120m, Jesus Christ…

2 Likes

Has mou ever disregarded a trophy? They’ll end up in a piece of piss group anyway so will saunter through that and then its February until they have more matches so its all a matter of where they are in other competitions at that stage I reckon.

Man City gotta be favourites.

Think a combination of Mourinho, Mkhitaryan and Zlatan + Martial will ensure United finish at least 2nd.

3rd and 4th will be between ourselves, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool, I don’t see ourselves being in a title race past Christmas.

3 Likes

I hope we abandon that delusion that we are a “pretty football” club and simply underdog every game we have against the manc cunts, the scouse cunts and the racist, russian paid cunts.
We’ll probably won’t even challenge for the league, but we may as well make those cunts work for it.

ManCity are favorites, doesn’t matter which players the other clubs buy.

1 Like

I’ve gone for City. Just think that Pep will get them firing straight away

United wont be far away though as Mourhino will get their defence sorted thats for sure

I vote for Arsenal every season haha, never with confidence.

It’ll probably be Man City or Man Utd yeah. Race for Top 4 should be interesting again. Just hope we’re not in that race, but rather for 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

1 Like

Buying Bonucci is gonna be more important than buying Pogba.

Why would he want to leave Juve? He’s Italian plays for the best Italian team and plays with his fellow Italian national team defenders plus Buffon. Plus has just as better chance of winning the CL at Juve.

He would be mental to leave!

Arsenal will win the treble, I have a feeling this site will bring good luck to my name which has never come true. I thought about changing it for the new site but no fuck that this is the year!

1 Like

[quote=“Arsenal4thetreble, post:17, topic:59, full:true”]
Arsenal will win the treble, I have a feeling this site will bring good luck to my name which has never come true. I thought about changing it for the new site but no fuck that this is the year!
[/quote]David Coulthard used to famously say, “This is my year” before eventually never winning the F1 title, just saying :ozil2:

2 Likes

Because City want to offer Juventus crazy money and he is about 30 years old.

1 Like

I reckon it’s mental to be a top class player and spend your entire career in one league. Even if I’d had the chance to play for Arsenal I would have totally Henry’d myself out of there after 8 years or so.

2 Likes