Who should start up top on Saturday? (poll added)

Lacazette injured.

Who should get the nod in his place?

• Giroud
  • Alexis
  • Welbeck
  • Walcott
  • Nketiah

0 voters

Welbeck > Walcott, because of workrate etc. We are going to create shit anyway, we need somebody who can press and pounce on mistakes.

I’d go with Welbeck, he runs his socks off and I feel he’ll have more influence. Bring on Giroud in 2nd half to finish the job, it’s what he does :giroud2:

2 Likes

I think against United, a target man like Giroud might be more useful.

But we’ll probably go with Alexis up top and Welbeck on the left.

I am hipster went with walcott

1 Like

Welbeck has so much to prove against, not only to his old club but to Wenger.

Has to show he has some tangible use at the this club

He has a lot of tangible use to us. He’s just not as flashy and technical gifted as others. A game against Utd would suit him, let him press and work his socks of to disturb their build up.

Giroud just because he can last more minutes than Welbeck.

Welbeck was in reasonable form before getting injured. I went for Alexis, but if him and Welbeck were playing they’d probably switch anyway. But Welbeck should play because he’ll celebrate scoring against them and that would bring me joy.

1 Like

Alexis

1 Like

I would definitely go with Alexis, Özil-Iwobi. But doubtful that happens so I’ll take anything that doesn’t include Giroud.

I wouldn’t have Sanchez upfront because we have played really well in the last few games with Ozil and Sanchez behind a striker so I would just have Giroud instead of Lacazette.
It would have been good to see Lacazette with Ozil and Sanchez, but Giroud is a decent back up and maybe slightly better than Lacazette from free kicks and corners

I’d go with Welbeck; he won’t offer as many goals as Giroud but he can press them much better and that could work well for us. He’s always up for it against these cunts also.

The good thing is that Jose can’t just park the bus; they need 3 points.

What’s Laca’s exact injury?

Groin, he should be back for the next game.

1 Like

Groin. Should be back against Southampton.

I’d giv’ it t’Welbzeh.

:welbeck:

Has to be Welbeck. Always performs reasonably well in big games and can be relied upon.

Saying that though I think Wenger will give Giroud the nod.

Dumbest question ever. Our most prolific and productive player should start, anyone know who that is?? :theo:

Is gon b d OG