Who are you?

“Children of all ages, Welcome to this robbery. I’m your host, Mr. Rompers!”

Haha.

The ending to the series was good. Wonder how they’ll explain it away for the next one.

1 Like

Clearly the new smilies don’t show sarcasm well on here :slight_smile:

Yeh the ending was great, the feels man. I love how they keep shaking the series up. Really manage to keep it fresh after so many years with the great changes of scenery.

Was genuinely disappointed Mr Rompers didn’t appear again but I guess with only doing ten eps you can’t expect too much in one season.

1 Like

Speaking of waiting for certain members to join here, let’s hope the legend that is Mr Rhymes Julius finds his way onto the site, @Leper

1 Like

Mr Rhymes Juilius is always with us. He is the glue which has held OA together, unlike pretenders and amateurs such as @Persona who can only dream of having his kind of impact.

2 Likes

Anyone know what’s happened to Len? He hasn’t been on the old OA since 21st of June. my guess is he’s had/having the same problems as most of us did trying to access the old site, so he’s probably unaware of this place.

Can’t be losing Personality of the year like that :frowning:

2 Likes

OA veteran of 12 years here!!

1 Like

I was TA#6…I miss my # !

:sob:

2 Likes

I’m still me. Married now, though. The Mrs doesn’t like it up the Arsenal, or Home Park or any football ground for that matter. Holidaying with her and her parents was trying during the Euros. Think me and her dad watched five or six matches in Spanish bars and she only came along for one of them (Spain dicking Turkey).

2 Likes

Why has the @SouthWestLondonBluesFan joined up lol? He didn’t post on the old site for years, always lurked in the background…

Suspect a lot of members won’t remember who he is :slight_smile:

was he the guy with the troll on his avatar?

Yes :joy: I think that was @TA-6 doing, basically what he thought of him.

oh wow, I remember respecting him a bit for that, thinking it was his own doing. Well creds to TA-6 instead, clever!

I seem to remember thinking Chelsea Fan was quite a good poster personally. He wasn’t just a WUM and could talk about Chelsea and Arsenal fairly even handedly and could take a joke.

He was inactive for so long though I can’t quite believe he’d have signed up lol

I can neither confirm nor deny that alleged abuse of power :sunglasses:

Hey all,

Yes it’s me again

What happened to your old forum? I went to log in once and got a warning message saying the site has a virus or something.

As for the troll avatar, that was my own doing (sorry TA-6)

1 Like

Welcome back!

Yes vBulletin gave us security issues, we already planned to move onto different software but the warning message kind of forced us to move immediately. Once we removed vBulletin the warning message disappeared straight away.

The new forum is modern, and very mobile-friendly. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Cheers

Will take a bit getting used to but seems alright

To be honest, so many pranks played in the past I couldn’t remember one way of the other…Welcome Back anyhow :gunnersaurus: