Which 4 Footballers Would Make Your Mount Rushmore?

Game on!

Ronaldo, Messi, Pele and Bendtner

Edit: Alternatively the only real answer is - Ronaldo, Messi, Pele, and Maradonna

5 Likes

Not sure three of those are deserving to be alongside such a great :grin:

1 Like

Which Ronaldo though?

Diaby, Messi, Maradona, and Diaby.

3 Likes

Messi, Pele, Maradona and Best

1 Like

dems is the best. first three are at least non-negotiable. Say you wanted to fuck about, maybe Maradona misses out for… I don’t know. Cruyff? Say you wanted to have a defender in there for the sake of it, you get Backenbauer? na that list is it there.

1 Like

Cruyff, Pele, Maradona and Messi

It’s criminal to not include Cruyff given he’s arguably the most influential figure in the history of the sport.

7 Likes

Puskas, Maradona, Pele, Greaves

1 Like

That’s almost true (2nd most influential after we all know who), good point, I amend my list to be Diaby, Cruyff, Messi, and Diaby.

MGG x 4.

1 Like

So difficult to narrow it down to 4. Changed my mind about twenty times. Made my life easier by only picking retired players.

Pele, Cruyff and Maradona are definitely in there (I think) but got stuck on the 4th.

Zidane, Beckenbauer, Di Stefano or Platini, couldn’t make my mind up. Think I’ll go with Zidane just because.

2 Likes

Pele, Cruyff, Diego, Platini

Arsenal version
Dixon, Adams, Bould, Winterburn

2 Likes

Pele Diego Eusebio Lionel

1 Like

Maradona, Messi, Pele, Roger Milla

1 Like

Yes! F’ckin yes

2 Likes

Oh c’mon Craigie this is such a hipster pick.

At least put Diaby in there, it’s okay to go with the obvious and correct choice even if it’s boring.

Lauren, Sol, Touré, Cashley was better. :laca2: :pepe2: :raul: :wenger:

Not at playing offside it wasn’t.

Tbf, those 4 were pretty average, just happened to be before the influx of talent from where the real talent is, like :es:

They were good for brexitball standards though

Correct but just like Ringo is a limited drummer you don’t fuck around with the best band in the world.