Where are you going on holiday?

At Stadio Olympico for Roma vs Inter :drooling_face:

No trace of Mourinho :drooling_face::drooling_face:

10 Likes

Didn’t think Mkhitaryan would be my first Arsenal (related to) player I see live

Edit - First VAR experience

Goal Stands…

Oooooohhhhh…Sanchez

Flying out to LA tomorrow.

First time back since moving to Atlanta at the end of 2020.

Watching the game in my phone, on the way to the airport (I didn’t book the flight).

2 Likes

Amsterdam next week. First time traveller there. Would be good to catch a Jong Ajax game.

Just checked - they play on the 26th, the day after returning to England.

1 Like

@Truth_hurts South Manchester

5 Likes

Love it. Never been to Manchester. Have heard that it is ‘Proper country’ though!

1 Like

@Truth_hurts back in Manchester in the capital: Mandeville

5 Likes

Nowhere planned yet but if anyone has any recommendations for small towns with nice beaches that aren’t too touristy or upmarket or busy in southern Italy, I would be very grateful.

Been in Liverpool all weekend for the grand national, going home tomorrow morning.

First time in Liverpool and I have to say it’s been incredible. Without a doubt its the best city I’ve been in UK wise. Great atmosphere and all the pubs we went into had live music. Superb. I will definitely be coming back

2 Likes

Maiori/Minori!!

On the Amalfi coast, but these two towns are completely overlooked and very reasonably priced. €5 Aperol spritz and located in the shadow of Ravello up on the mountain.

Went last year for a wedding, absolutely lovely. Close to Positano, Sorrento, Amalfi etc but a lot cheaper and less tourist!

2 Likes

Chilling on the beach in South Tenerife, before finding a pub to watch the big CL match tonight :beach_umbrella:

10 Likes

Back to LA. And I’m gonna stay there.

1 Like

One more beer shot, just cos lake bled is worth the view :star_struck:

10 Likes

Western Australian holiday came at a good time to take the mind a little off arsenals poor week

10 Likes

Noice. Did you go down to Mandurah?

1 Like

That’s tomorrow night.

Yeah, we were there there about ten years ago. Lovely marina area.

1 Like

Is this in Perth then @Aussiegooner ? What’s it like in that part of the country?

I’m interested to know about the East Coast too. I really want to visit Australia one day and don’t fancy the touristy side.

Yeah I was Perth for the first few days, absolutely love it, great beaches, a lot more relaxed than Melbourne and Sydney and fantastic weather.

2 Likes