Where are you going on holiday?

Pics do look sexy though, now that I can see :giroud2:

I have to visit the Alps soon.

Bike rides is always a great shout, anywhere you are.

2 Likes

Highly recommend it.
I have only touched the surface of Austrian country side.
Follow Austrian instagram and you will see itā€™s absolutely gorgeous and provides tons of options in terms of outdoor activities.

Their hiking culture is so strong that they have huts at top of the mountains so you donā€™t need to worry about carry food or sleeping bag with you.

For semi experienced trekkers, thereā€™s something called via ferrata that I wanna try the next time I go.

From google.

6 Likes

Youā€™re trying to be nice but labelling that as being his best ever post is a bit damning really. All heā€™s done is upload some photos and videos of his holiday and written a couple of sentences.

I donā€™t even like the bloke all that much but even Iā€™d credit @Trion as being able to come up with better than that :stuck_out_tongue:

You donā€™t like me? :cry:

1 Like

Harsh words from jakey

1 Like

Shocking news :unai:

2 Likes

@Trion Arsenal history one was a gem on the old site.
Read it a few times. Became a guilty pleasure.

1 Like

You mean my posts in History thread?

1 Like

Leaving aside the drunk selfie (throwing no stones, Iā€™m not a stranger), you look like a pretty cool guy in your photos. Iā€™m sure weā€™d get on fine in real life, and Iā€™d apply that to most on here. All our worst characteristics are amplified online, we all act like bigger, more exaggerated picks online because we feel less compulsion to be likeable and friendly. After all, youā€™re all just random people online, if it ever gets too much I can just stop posting. In real life I still have to see people every day at work or at social functions lol

6 Likes

Aww man, I know you were kidding and everyone here is an adult.
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Got back this morning after my week in Saint Lucia. Very relaxing and indulging. Canā€™t recommend it enough. Need to hit the gym grind asap from tomorrow though!

And one of the newly engaged couple:

18 Likes

Class.

1 Like

Looks beautiful.

1 Like

My guy! :fist_right:t3::fist_right:t3:

1 Like

Belated congratulations to you man!

1 Like

Part 2 of the vlog for the trip

Do.like, share and subscribe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just booked 11 days and 10 nights in New Zealandā€™s South Island. Will do the same as what I did in the North island in 2017, hire car and travel to heaps of different spots.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve heard road-tripping in NZ is one of the best holidays around!

Very jealous, would love to do something similar. Canā€™t wait to see the breathtaking pictures!

1 Like

Think you owe your good lady. Engaged, new house and quality holiday booked. Cancelled your trip here and saved you being embarrassed at the Emirates. Sheā€™s a keeper that one mate.

4 Likes

Hahahahaha yeah this was the leave that I was meant to be heading to Europe. If the cold weather didnā€™t scare the mrs away, Arsenalā€™s form may have scared me away :joy:.

1 Like