What was the last film you watched?

Indeed! Didn’t know who Pesci was at the time but looking forward to watching the film now. MJ turning into a spaceship was fucking weird.

Used to have the video game back in the day as well. It was awful.

Anybody got any film recommendations?

2 Likes

I’ve just rewatched Apocalypse Now. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s ridiculously overrated. But it would be interesting to see your take on this one. It’s on iplayer

1 Like

Will add it to the Xmas list.

Pitch Perfect

Comments about Rawalpindi should be reserved for the Cricket thread, please

1 Like

I’m at a pub and they’re showing Fever Pitch on TV… I have never watched it… :santi:

Worth a watch?!

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

If it’s this, then yes

If it’s this…

Absolutely fucking not.

9 Likes

Mark Strong rocking the 89 away kit :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Have you read the book?

2 Likes

Great book

2 Likes

Nope

Haven’t read a lot od those tbf
:ramsdale:

Great book and film.
Do both, they’re brilliant.

4 Likes

Indeed. My favourite scene is when he doesn’t get a promotion at work and later his partner is like “I’m so sorry” and his immediate reaction is to assume she is sorry that Arsenal lost. When he realises he is like “you think I’d be this upset over a poxy job? We lost at home to Derby today!” So relatable :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’d say that Derby game was the most desolate Ive ever felt at a League game.

4 Likes

For me, it’s probably the 2-2 at Bolton in 2003.

2 Likes

That film is incredibly important in an Arsenal fans life.
My son and wife have watched it with me numerous times and there are lines in it we quote in everyday life.
Absofuckinglutely watch it

3 Likes

Disney+ has Die Hard listed under “winter favourites”. Not Christmas. Winter. That seems a nice compromise.

I mean, you get to winter favourites through the Christmas Collection button :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Watched Die Hard 2 last night, otherwise known as the ‘Airport one!’

Thoroughly enjoyed it and so have put all the rest of them in my favourites list

3 Likes