What is the minimum expected in this transfer window

I agree with nearly all this but for all these things to happen is just too unlikely.
I think we might get Mkhitayran or Aubameyang but not both and I don’t think Ozil will stay.

If these signings happen and Ozil does stay i think, with a few more decent signings we could have a very good team.

I’ve seen too many transfer windows and heard too many promises to know that, as a club, we fall short far to often and then hear the same tired excuses.

1 Like

There aren’t many transfer windows where we buy a player that I have admired for a long time.
To get two in the same window was unbelievable.

But getting that and Ozil signing a new contract was something I didn’t think was possible.

We even got rid of several players that are on massive wages, but giving very little back to the club, and made a net profit in the window.

It’s strange, because although we have bought two very good players, we did also lose our best player to a rival club, which really was the bare minimum, considering just Mkhitayran on his own wouldn’t have been enough, but it feels as if we have had the best and most exciting transfer window I can remember.

Let’s hope, whoever is responsible, continues the good work and see even more world class players coming here.

4 Likes

You finally passed that stubborn turd.
Glad for you.

2 Likes

Next window get rid of the rest of the dross, maximise on over inflated valuations on garbage like Iwobi, shore up the defence and change goalie

That would be two tremendous windows back to back

Oh and new gaffer tvm

1 Like

Very good window, so Wenger-unlike. He would have tried to get someone on a cheap, without getting rid of many deadwoods. Sven did the business.

1 Like

Well it only fucking happened!! :joy:

3 Likes