What are you listening to right now?

I was always a fever 105 guy. The host is hilarious.

Gotta plug my brother’s new album. I can’t ride his coattails unless you all stream the new stuff.

2 Likes

As it’s Dolly Day, I obviously have to listen to Ms Parton

And I expect you all to do the same, especially you @Joshua

3 Likes

Bye Donald you fascist, racist, misogynistic piece of garbage.

Just listening to Brothers Osborne
‘All the good ones are’
Fabulous track , thank you Planetrock :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nice. They’re country rock. Seen them live a few times, they always put on a good show.

1 Like

Ernie Isley putting on a show on that guitar

1 Like

PlanetRock ha e been playing the Cadillac 3 and the Brothers Osbourne for a while now amongst other Country Rock and it’s very good .
The Good ones are is a brilliant brilliant track , best I’ve heard for a while :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Stroller @Ashgooner1 @giner

No no no
Another marmite band for me , Innuendo , is it time if our lives and under pressure and that’s it for me .
As much as I’d like to enjoy Freddie I just can’t see the attraction of Queen

2 Likes
4 Likes

Love this song. Took something perfect and made it better.

1 Like

Can’t get enough of it.

Been listening to Disturbed in these last few days… Basically only discovered them now (only knew a song or two earlier), barely knew about them in my nu metal phase.

I love everything, but it took me a while to realise how good this guys vocals trully are. One of the very best modern metal vocalists I know. A natural strong, powerful voice you can hardly train. Not to downplay the band, as I said I really like them, but I’d LOVE to hear this guys vocals in a more “serious” metal background where he would get the chance to trully show everything he has to offer.

2 Likes