What are you listening to right now?

When I was a kid the big rumor about him was that he had a rib or two removed in order to make himself flexible enough to perform oral sex on himself. It’s probably not true but that’s all I think about when I see him or hear his music.

2 Likes

Use to be another story that he was Kevins geeky mate in the Wonder years. That proved false.

1 Like

What about the rib story? I might ask my wife if they learned about that in her anatomy class. Surely something like that gets covered in prestigious institutions of higher learning.

It’s one ive heard before too. He’s married isn’t he. So im guessing not.

1 Like

Wasn’t that Prince?

(That’s what I’ve heard anyway)

1 Like

As if Prince needed to self-service.

1 Like

Your brother is smooth as fuck Josh, he got some serious soul vocals, beats were all good, vocals and lyrics were good, got a nice old school mo town vibe. You sure you guys ain’t black some where down the line? Lots of people going to hear this and think it’s a black dude singing it like them old school Teena Marie songs!

1 Like

Lmao! Not that I know of…but a gas station clerk once told my dad he looked like Haile Selassie. I can’t quite see it…

1 Like
2 Likes

Light up a doobie and let’s go

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Damn, Tenacious D, thats a band I’ve literally not thought of in years. Loved them back in the day.

Same! Had the album on whilst cooking dinner tonight, after the wife mentioned a line from the Tribute song haha.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Nice shout on Gorillaz, still listen to their first two albums on the regular. Nice to see King Kunta too, another one I bump, love that beat.

2 Likes