What are you listening to right now?

Where’s @Echoes. Missing your input in here mate

3 Likes

RIP Guru.

Aesop’s new album is dope as fuck, not surprising.

2 Likes

it Britta
it not.

I swear Mac Demarco has birthed a sound with those airy, twanged out chords.

one for you @Phoebica. Reason to visit the site when you dont feel like posting maybe.
1 Like

My favourite Dolly song is actually Coat of Many Colours, which isn’t on there. But she has so many good songs, decent ones will always miss out on lists like that.

1 Like

Ive always loved the words on the butterfly song. Thats above and beyond natural songwriting technique.

I remember watching The Dolly Parton Show (1987) with my grandmother as a very little kid. Loved it. Her and my uncle would play lots of classic country.

2 Likes

Me dad loved it and I grew up around it. Fought it naturally as a kid does for years.
Got into metal and rock. Then I added Neil Young , and a few others and realised everything just morphs really.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

That’s a bit hardcore for this time of night.

@Stroller you’ve inspired me to blast one of my fav AC/DC songs

1 Like

I need to even this out

2 Likes

This mellow enough for you @Phoebica :wenger2:

1 Like

Gonna share some more

2 Likes

Devil Went Down To Georgia what a tuneee, got me listening to chilled country songs now hahaha

1 Like

If you fancy branching into current country, Luke Combs is it. He is the big thing. He wins all the awards. And honestly, he is amazing live. This song is great for anyone who likes beer and hates their mother in law

2 Likes

I actually wasn’t expecting to like that and I did haha. I only ever listen to old school country and it’s mainly Johnny Cash. I keep meaning to delve into that genre because I know I’d like it.

Personal fav from Cash for me

2 Likes

I’ll hit you with

2 Likes