What are you listening to right now?

Maddie has discovered dance and house music.

Maddie needs to discover country music. Introduce her to Carrie Underwood and Luke Combs.

1 Like

Country music is Meredith’s domain! I can’t get behind all the flag waving, troop loving and longing for a hometown (mostly because I never left). My country music knowledge stops with Taylor Swift and Larkin Poe, and I’m not sure either qualifies as country. :arteta:

Taylor started off as country. Her first two albums are country. And the song Betty from her latest album is country.

There is a country music duo called Maddie & Tae, you should get your Maddie into them. Namesake and all

I love a bit of country and we listen to it all the time.

These are my two favourites:

1 Like

Rain = beer. OMG I love both of those!

I actually saw Luke Bryan live in Times Square for free at about 8am in the morning one time. Good Morning America had a free concert going on. Only time I have ever set an alarm on holiday :joy:

And if you like Chris Jansen, listen to Kip Moore. He is awesome. He is rock/country and he is hot too, which helps.

1 Like

:arteta: always helps

Meredith is a fan of a group called Dan and Shay. They’re more pop country though.

1 Like

Yeah they did that annoying song with Justin Bieber. Performed at the CMAs last night.

“I’d spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. Oh, if that’s what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours”

Not a fan then?

I always think of this song -->

I have seen them live. 2017 I think it was. I am a fan of any American country act that makes the time to come over here. Because country over here isn’t a big deal.

Country2Country festival is honestly the highlight of my year. It’s usually March. And this year it got cancelled the day before! Which might I add was also my birthday weekend.

I was devastated- as people on here can testify, because I, along with Robin, was accused of being a selfish knob for wanting to have fun.

2 Likes

Any chance they’d hold C2C in March of 2021? Maybe do it as modified drive-in concert?

Good to see you’re not holding any grudges though, eh? :ozil:

2 Likes

There is a reason why I would never want Simeone as our manager. And it definitely has nothing to do with Beckham and the 1998 World Cup.

1 Like

It’s a shame she left because of it.

All you wanna do is have some fun, as the country song goes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tbh Robyn tends to come and go anyway. More so over the last few years but wouldn’t rule her out from returning tbh.

2 Likes

Makes more returns than Batman

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes